Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of wushumr2's message #12012510 « Sold: Fuji X-E1 body with extras »

wushumr2
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Fuji X-E1 body with extras

Item 1: Fuji X-E1 body

Downsizing on gear, so unfortunately this camera has to go. In fantastic shape with all accessories. Additionally there's a shutter release cap, metal thumb rest, extra battery, Nikon to Fuji adapter, and Contax/Yashica to Fuji adapter.

I'll also throw in a nifty lens: a Helios 58mm f2. The 58 is M42 mount but I attached an M42-Nikon adapter. Nice bokeh and smooth manual focus.

Paypal gift preferred; U.S. shipping fees included.

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jan 06, 2014 at 02:41 AM
wushumr2

Downsizing on gear, so unfortunately this camera has to go. In fantastic shape with all accessories. Additionally there's a shutter release cap, metal thumb rest, extra battery, Nikon to Fuji adapter, and Contax/Yashica to Fuji adapter.

I'll also throw in a nifty lens: a Helios 58mm f2. The 58 is M42 mount but I attached an M42-Nikon adapter. Nice bokeh and smooth manual focus.

Price: $475.00

Jan 04, 2014 at 09:54 PM
wushumr2

Price: $500.00

Jan 02, 2014 at 09:15 AM
wushumr2

Price: $515.00

Dec 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM
wushumr2

Downsizing on gear, so unfortunately this camera has to go. In fantastic shape with all accessories. Additionally there's a shutter release cap, metal thumb rest, extra battery, Nikon to Fuji adapter, and Contax/Yashica to Fuji adapter. Paypal gift preferred; U.S. shipping fees included.

Price: $495.00

Dec 27, 2013 at 12:23 PM
wushumr2
FS: Fuji X-E1+16-50 OIS

Downsizing on gear, so unfortunately this camera has to go. In fantastic shape with all accessories. Additionally there's a shutter release cap, metal thumb rest, and an extra battery. Paypal gift preferred, U.S. shipping fees included.

Price: $495.00

Dec 20, 2013 at 01:13 PM
wushumr2
FS: Fuji X-E1+16-50 OIS

Downsizing on gear, so unfortunately this camera has to go. In fantastic shape with all accessories and an extra battery. Paypal gift preferred, U.S. shipping fees included

Price: $480.00

Dec 19, 2013 at 01:47 PM

Previous versions of wushumr2's message #12012510 « Sold: Fuji X-E1 body with extras »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.