Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mttran's message #12005575 « Sony A7 and A7r Full Frame with Canon Lenses »

mttran
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony A7 and A7r Full Frame with Canon Lenses

AGeoJO wrote:
Hi Michael, I have not taken any, not even a single real life image, just a lot of test images . I spent hours and hours pixel peeping to the chagrin of my wife since I got this camera over a week ago. In addition, I scoured selected sites trying to locate and buy inexpensive but great Canon FD lenses . Furthermore, I still have some personal/family related matters I need to attend to. So, I will take care of those things first and then go out and do photography again later in the week or by next weekend. But, there is a used camera expo next weekend that I want to go to. Who knows maybe I can find some old treasures there . Don't get me wrong, it is fun but it is time consuming....

Don't underestimated the FD series, Here is one with FD50f1.4: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5489/11303315805_c77874e741_k.jpg

Dec 16, 2013 at 06:01 PM

Previous versions of mttran's message #12005575 « Sony A7 and A7r Full Frame with Canon Lenses »