Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of graham_martin's message #12005539 « Sold: Nikon D7000 New Shutter + MB-D11 grip + L Bracket »

graham_martin
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D7000 New Shutter + MB-D11 grip + L Bracket

Item 1: or FT Nikon D7000 with less than 100 actuations or FT D300s. (Reduced)

The camera is in excellent condition. The shutter was just replaced after the old one broke. The EXIF data shows the total actuations as 22,130. I had the shutter replaced last week by an authorized Nikon repair shop. I have the repair slip showing that the shutter count was 22,066 when I brought it in.

In the interests of full disclosure the buyer should know that when the shutter blade broke it made two miniscule marks on the sensor. In most images they won't be seen. They come out looking like dust spots. The marks only become noticeable at really small apertures in the f/22-f/32 range. You would be hard pressed to see them at f/8. The "dust" spots can be easily removed in Photoshop. Photos at the different apertures are shown on a separate post within this listing.

The camera comes with the charger and one original Nikon EL-15 battery for the body and an aftermarket Power2000 for the grip. The batteries shows as New with "0" on the meter.

The L Bracket, for use with the body & grip, is made by ProMedia Gear. The grip and L Bracket are sold separately. Will sell camera, grip and L bracket for $580.00

I WILL OFFER A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON THE CAMERA BODY IF RETURNED TO ME WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY PROVIDED IT IS IN THE SAME CONDITION AS I SHIPPED AND HAS NO MORE THAN 22,250 CLICKS. BASICALLY THE TRIAL PERIOD IS FOR YOU TO SEE IF THE SENSOR ISSUE IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.

The price below reflects the minor defect.

Price is net to me and I will pay insured shipping within CONUS.

Price: $450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon MBD-11 Grip and L Bracket

The grip is in good condition but has some rub marks around the command wheel and top shutter release. The Pro-Media L bracket actually comes in two pieces. You can remove the side part and simply use it as a camera plate.

Please note that the grip and L Bracket will not be sold until after the D7000 is sold.

Price: $135.00
Item condition: 8+

Dec 21, 2013 at 03:51 AM
graham_martin

The camera is in excellent condition. The shutter was just replaced after the old one broke. The EXIF data shows the total actuations as 22,130. I had the shutter replaced last week by an authorized Nikon repair shop. I have the repair slip showing that the shutter count was 22,066 when I brought it in.

In the interests of full disclosure the buyer should know that when the shutter blade broke it made two miniscule marks on the sensor. In most images they won't be seen. They come out looking like dust spots. The marks only become noticeable at really small apertures in the f/22-f/32 range. You would be hard pressed to see them at f/8. The "dust" spots can be easily removed in Photoshop. Photos at the different apertures are shown on a separate post within this listing.

The camera comes with the charger and one original Nikon EL-15 battery for the body and an aftermarket Power2000 for the grip. The batteries shows as New with "0" on the meter.

The L Bracket, for use with the body & grip, is made by ProMedia Gear. The grip and L Bracket are sold separately. Will sell camera, grip and L bracket for $580.00

I WILL OFFER A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON THE CAMERA BODY IF RETURNED TO ME WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DELIVERY PROVIDED IT IS IN THE SAME CONDITION AS I SHIPPED AND HAS NO MORE THAN 22,250 CLICKS. BASICALLY THE TRIAL PERIOD IS FOR YOU TO SEE IF THE SENSOR ISSUE IS ACCEPTABLE TO YOU.

The grip is in good condition but has some rub marks around the command wheel and top shutter release. The Pro-Media L bracket actually comes in two pieces. You can remove the side part and simply use it as a camera plate.

Please note that the grip and L Bracket will not be sold until after the D7000 is sold.

Dec 21, 2013 at 03:50 AM
graham_martin

The L Bracket, for use with the body & grip, is made by ProMedia Gear. The grip and L Bracket are sold separately. Will sell camera, grip and L bracket for $630.00

Dec 21, 2013 at 03:49 AM
graham_martin

Also interested in straight trade of camera + grip for D300s.

The L Bracket, for use with the body & grip, is made by ProMedia Gear. The grip and L Bracket are sold separately. Will sell camera, grip and L bracket for $630.00

Dec 20, 2013 at 04:34 PM
graham_martin
FS: or FT Nikon D7000 New Shutter + MB-D11 grip + L Bracket for DF300s

Item 1: or FT Nikon D7000 with less than 100 actuations or FT D300s.

Price: $499.00

Dec 18, 2013 at 01:33 PM
graham_martin

Price: $525.00

Dec 18, 2013 at 01:31 PM
graham_martin

Dec 16, 2013 at 06:41 PM
graham_martin

Item 1: Nikon D7000 with less than 100 actuations

Dec 16, 2013 at 06:05 PM
graham_martin

Dec 16, 2013 at 05:58 PM
graham_martin

Dec 16, 2013 at 05:43 PM
graham_martin

In the interests of full disclosure the buyer should know that when the shutter blade broke it made two miniscule marks on the sensor. In most images they won't be seen. They come out looking like dust spots. The marks only become noticeable at really small apertures in the f/22-f/32 range. You would be hard pressed to see them at f/8. Photos at the different apertures are shown on a separate post within this listing.

Dec 16, 2013 at 05:43 PM

Previous versions of graham_martin's message #12005539 « Sold: Nikon D7000 New Shutter + MB-D11 grip + L Bracket »