Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of dpap1978's message #12001778 « Metabones SpeedBooster EF-NEX »

dpap1978
Upload & Sell: On
FS: SB EF-NEX / Zeiss 35mm 2.8 / Zeiss 35mm 2.0 ZF / Sigma 35mm

Item 1: SpeedBooster EF-NEX

1 Metabones Speedbooster for Nex 6 for sale. I have used it very few times. SB comes with both caps. Sadly, I threw away the box. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nex 6 with Garitz case

I am selling my nex 6. It comes with a Garitz case. Camera is in very good shape. It has been used, so body may have some minor user marks. No scratches on the LCD, comes with USB cable/charger, 2 32gb SD cards, battery. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $425.00
Item condition: 9

Item 3: Canon 85mm 1.2 v 1

Glass is in mint condition, has always had a filter. Super sharp lens but heavy on the A7r. Lens has been used, so there may be some marks on the body. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $1100.00

Item 4: Zeiss ZM Biogon 35mm 2.8

Super sharp lens on M cameras. Plus very compact. Glass is in mint condition, comes with filter, both lens caps and third party hood (hood might cause vignetting on FF). Pictures to follow. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $650.00

Item 5: CV 28mm 3.5

Small and sharp lens for M-mount cameras. Corners were good on my Nex 5N. Lens glass is mint, comes with UV/IR filter and both caps. Also, the L-M adapter is milled, which supposedly lets the lens be recognized on a Leica, though I never managed to get my M8 to recognize it.

Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $370.00

Item 6: Sigma 35 1.4 ef

Lens in mint condition. I have used the lens only once, and then I got a A7R. Comes with hood, both caps and pouch. Would love to keep it but a bit too big on the a7r. Comes with hood and lens filter. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $780.00

Item 7: Distagon ZF 35mm f2

Glass is in mint condition, body has user mark. I have used the lens quite a bit on my 5d2 for landscapes, it did very well. Comes with both lens caps and Nikon-EOS adapter. Price includes shipping but not PP fees.

Price: $625.00

Item 8: Millenium Nikkor 50mm 1.4 with amadeo adapter

This is a nikon rf lens adapted to m mount. According to this test, the lens is comparable to the leica 50/1.4 at a fraction of the price.
http://www.imagere.com/edsarticles/fast50shootout.htm

Glass is mint, body has user marks. Price includes shipping to conus but not fees

Price: $900.00
Item condition: 8+

Jan 16, 2014 at 01:29 PM
dpap1978

1 Metabones Speedbooster for Nex 6 for sale. I have used it very few times. SB comes with both caps. Sadly, I threw away the box. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

I am selling my nex 6. It comes with a Garitz case. Camera is in very good shape. It has been used, so body may have some minor user marks. No scratches on the LCD, comes with USB cable/charger, 2 32gb SD cards, battery. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Glass is in mint condition, has always had a filter. Super sharp lens but heavy on the A7r. Lens has been used, so there may be some marks on the body. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Super sharp lens on M cameras. Plus very compact. Glass is in mint condition, comes with filter, both lens caps and third party hood (hood might cause vignetting on FF). Pictures to follow. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Small and sharp lens for M-mount cameras. Corners were good on my Nex 5N. Lens glass is mint, comes with UV/IR filter and both caps. Also, the L-M adapter is milled, which supposedly lets the lens be recognized on a Leica, though I never managed to get my M8 to recognize it.

Lens in mint condition. I have used the lens only once, and then I got a A7R. Comes with hood, both caps and pouch. Would love to keep it but a bit too big on the a7r. Comes with hood and lens filter. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Glass is in mint condition, body has user mark. I have used the lens quite a bit on my 5d2 for landscapes, it did very well. Comes with both lens caps and Nikon-EOS adapter. Price includes shipping but not PP fees.

This is a nikon rf lens adapted to m mount. According to this test, the lens is comparable to the leica 50/1.4 at a fraction of the price.

Glass is mint, body has user marks. Price includes shipping to conus but not fees

Jan 08, 2014 at 03:55 PM
dpap1978

Dec 28, 2013 at 03:31 PM
dpap1978

Dec 22, 2013 at 07:24 PM
dpap1978

Price: $700.00

Price: $790.00

Dec 22, 2013 at 06:14 AM
dpap1978
FS: NEX 6 / SB EF-NEX / Zeiss 35mm 2.8 / Zeiss 35mm 2.0 ZF / Sigma 35mm

I am selling my nex 6. It comes with a Garitz case. Camera is in very good shape. It has been used, so body may have some minor user marks. No scratches on the LCD, comes with USB cable/charger, 2 32gb SD cards, battery, and the strap from the A7r. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Dec 22, 2013 at 04:57 AM
dpap1978

I am selling my nex 6. It comes with a Garitz case. Camera is in very good shape. It has been used, so body may have some minor user marks. No scratches on the LCD, comes with USB cable/charger, 2 32gb SD cards, battery, and the strap from the A7r. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Dec 21, 2013 at 09:42 PM
dpap1978

Dec 21, 2013 at 03:59 PM
dpap1978
FS: SpeedBooster EF-NEX / NEX 6 / Lots of M- and EF- mount lenses

Dec 21, 2013 at 03:33 PM
dpap1978

Dec 20, 2013 at 07:56 PM
dpap1978

Lens in mint condition. Used only once. Comes with hood, both caps and pouch. Would love to keep it but a bit too big on the a7r. Comes with hood and lens filter. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $800.00

Dec 19, 2013 at 07:10 PM
dpap1978

Lens in mint condition. Used only once. Comes with hood, both caps and pouch. Would love to keep it but a bit too big on the a7r. Comes with hood and lens filter. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Dec 19, 2013 at 07:06 PM
dpap1978

Glass is in mint condition, body has user mark. I have used the lens quite a bit on my 5d2 for landscapes, it did very well.

Dec 19, 2013 at 05:23 PM
dpap1978

Glass is in mint condition, body has user mark. I have used the lens quite a bit on my 5d2 for landscapes, it did very well.

Dec 19, 2013 at 03:58 PM
dpap1978
FS: SpeedBooster EF-NEX / NEX 6 / Canon 85mm 1.2 / ZM 35mm2.8 / CV 28mm 3.5

Dec 19, 2013 at 03:34 PM
dpap1978

Small and sharp lens for M-mount cameras. Corners were good on my Nex 5N. Lens glass is mint, comes with UV/IR filter and both caps. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $350.00

Lens in mint condition. Used only once. Comes with hood, both caps and pouch. Would love to keep it but a bit too big on the a7r. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Price: $650

This is a nikon rf lens adapted to m mount. According to this test, the lens is comparable to the leica 50/1.4
At a fraction of the price.

Price: $900

Dec 18, 2013 at 02:59 PM
dpap1978

Small and sharp lens for M-mount cameras. Corners were good on my Nex 5N. Lens glass is mint, comes with UV/IR filter and both caps. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Lens in mint condition. Used only once. Comes with hood, both caps and pouch. Would love to keep it but a bit too big on the a7r. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Dec 18, 2013 at 02:55 PM
dpap1978

I am selling my nex 6. It comes with a Garitz case. Camera is in very good shape. It has been used, so body may have some minor user marks. No scratches on the LCD, comes with USB cable/charger plus battery plus the strap from the A7r. Price includes shipping but is net of fees.

Dec 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM
dpap1978

1 Metabones Speedbooster for Nex 6 for sale. I have used it very few times. SB comes with both caps. Sadly, I threw away the box.

I am selling my nex 6. It comes with a Garitz case. Camera is in mint shape, pictures to follow.

Glass is in mint condition, has always had a filter. Super sharp lens but heavy on the A7r. Pictures to follow.

Super sharp lens on M cameras. Plus very compact. Glass is in mint condition, comes with filter, both lens caps and third party hood (hood might cause vignetting on FF). Pictures to follow.

Small and sharp lens for M-mount cameras. Corners were good on my Nex 5N. Lens glass is mint, comes with UV/IR filter and both caps.

Lens in mint condition. Used only once. Comes with hood, both caps and pouch. Would love to keep it but a bit too big on the a7r

Price: $800

dpap1978
FS: SpeedBooster EF-NEX / NEX 6

1 Metabones Speedbooster for Nex 6 for sale. I have used it very few times. SB comes with both caps. Sadly, I threw away the box.

I am selling my nex 6. It comes with a Garitz case. Camera is in mint shape, pictures to follow.

Glass is in mint condition, has always had a filter. Super sharp lens but heavy on the A7r. Pictures to follow.

Price: $1200.00

Super sharp lens on M cameras. Plus very compact. Glass is in mint condition, comes with filter, both lens caps and third party hood (hood might cause vignetting on FF). Pictures to follow.

Price: $800

Small and sharp lens for M-mount cameras. Corners were good on my Nex 5N. Lens glass is mint, comes with UV/IR filter and both caps.

Price: $400

dpap1978
FS: SpeedBooster EF-NEX / NEX 6

Glass is in mint condition, has always had a filter. Super sharp lens but heavy on the A7r.

Price: $1200

Previous versions of dpap1978's message #12001778 « Metabones SpeedBooster EF-NEX »