Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of birdied's message #12001338 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »

birdied
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife

Fantastic shots from everyone. Always such a joy to see your passions and tour the world. Tim, thank you for starting this and sharing the links from past years.

I have a few shots that represent my continuing photographic journey this year. I do hope you enjoy them .

1. The Hummingbird- Plant it and they will come Many new plants that hummers like were added to the garden this year in hopes of luring them in for some viewing and photo opportunities.

2. Butterfies - My first attempt at planting a flowering vine that is the host plant for the Gulf Fritillary . This is the first time I ever saw them laying eggs. I was so very pleasantly surprised how they would lay them on the vine tendrils.

3. The beach - Went back to Dauphin Island and still love the beach, the magic of the surf, light and shore birds .

So, there you have it, my year with the hummingbirds, butterflies and shorebirds. I have been blessed with a good year.

I thank you all for your help, patience and continued support , it means so very much.
I wish you all a wonderful year for 2014, one you can look back on with many fond memories.

Birdie

Dec 14, 2013 at 08:32 PM
birdied
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife

Fantastic shots from everyone. Tim, thank you for starting this and sharing the links from past years.

I have a few shots that represent this year. I do hope you enjoy them .

1. Hummingbird. Planted flowers hoping to attract hummers and have some good photo opportunity.

2. Butterfly - My first attempt at planting a flowering vine that is the host plant for the Gulf Fritillary . This is the first time I ever saw them laying eggs. I was so very pleasantly surprised how they would lay them on the vine tendrils.

3. The beach - Went back to Dauphin Island and still love the beach and the magic of the surf, light and shore birds .

So, there you have it, my year with the hummingbirds, butterflies and shorebirds. I have been blessed with a good year.

I thank you all for your help, patience and continued support , it means so very much.
I wish you all a wonderful year for 2014, one you can look back on with many fond memories.

Birdie

Dec 14, 2013 at 07:07 PM

Previous versions of birdied's message #12001338 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »