Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of BPochman's message #12001279 « Withdrawn: Nissin Di866 II Flash Monolight Bracket Canon 580EX II alternate »

BPochman
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nissin Di866 II Flash Monolight Bracket Canon 580EX II alternate

Item 1: Nissin Di866 II Flash Canon 580EX 430EX II Monolight Alternate Mint

I have a Nissin Di866 MkII flash for Canon. It is in mint condition (used a few times as a monolight) and includes the original Nissin soft pouch and stand. I've also printed out the instructions in color. I'm selling it as it is a backup and one more than I really need.

The flash is highly rated and has some features the 580EX II doesn't have, including a color LCD screen that flips depending on the flash orientation. In addition to being able to act as a master or slave in the Canon Wireless ETTL II system, the Di866 II also has a built in optical slave that can be set to respond to the first or the second (if a pre-flash is used) flash burst. Those two features were the reason I got it to use as a monolight.

Based on ratings, the Di866 II is also more powerful than the 580EX II - which I can attest to. I have both a 580EX II and 430EX II. To keep the flash from becoming obsolete as Canon upgrades the ETTL II flash system or builds features into newer camera bodies, the Di866 II allows the flash to have it's firmware updated via a USB port.

You have to send it in to the USA distributor (Minox in New Hampshire - great to deal with) and they do it for free (you pay the shipping). It has firmware 03.01.09.06, which is what I need for my Canon 60D. I believe there is a newer version for the latest cameras like the 5D MkIII.

I've added a unique custom bracket that allows the flash to be used on it's side mounted on top of a light stand just like a regular monolight. It can be tilted up/down at any angle and used with an umbrella as the mount itself has a slot for it. The flash can be mounted on the bracket from either side. I had no trouble firing the flash with an infrared flash trigger that was invisible to the naked eye.

The umbrella and stand are for reference only and not included.

I would prefer to be contacted with a PM. I'm retired and around, so I usually can respond quickly. I'm a newcomer to the FM site so I thought it would be appropriate to share my Ebay transaction record as a reference. You can check my user name ("Bob_Pochman") where I have over 800 feedbacks that were 100% positive - with most of them coming a while back where that really meant something.

Price: $195.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jan 01, 2014 at 10:21 PM
BPochman

I have a Nissin Di866 MkII flash for Canon. It is in mint condition (used a few times as a monolight) and includes the original Nissin soft pouch and stand. I've also printed out the instructions in color. I'm selling it as it is a backup and one more than I really need.

The flash is highly rated and has some features the 580EX II doesn't have, including a color LCD screen that flips depending on the flash orientation. In addition to being able to act as a master or slave in the Canon Wireless ETTL II system, the Di866 II also has a built in optical slave that can be set to respond to the first or the second (if a pre-flash is used) flash burst. Those two features were the reason I got it to use as a monolight.

Based on ratings, the Di866 II is also more powerful than the 580EX II - which I can attest to. I have both a 580EX II and 430EX II. To keep the flash from becoming obsolete as Canon upgrades the ETTL II flash system or builds features into newer camera bodies, the Di866 II allows the flash to have it's firmware updated via a USB port.

You have to send it in to the USA distributor (Minox in New Hampshire - great to deal with) and they do it for free (you pay the shipping). It has firmware 03.01.09.06, which is what I need for my Canon 60D. I believe there is a newer version for the latest cameras like the 5D MkIII.

I've added a unique custom bracket that allows the flash to be used on it's side mounted on top of a light stand just like a regular monolight. It can be tilted up/down at any angle and used with an umbrella as the mount itself has a slot for it. The flash can be mounted on the bracket from either side. I had no trouble firing the flash with an infrared flash trigger that was invisible to the naked eye.

I would prefer to be contacted with a PM. I'm retired and around, so I usually can respond quickly. I'm a newcomer to the FM site so I thought it would be appropriate to share my Ebay transaction record as a reference. You can check my user name ("Bob_Pochman") where I have over 800 feedbacks that were 100% positive - with most of them coming a while back where that really meant something.

Jan 01, 2014 at 12:58 PM
BPochman

Jan 01, 2014 at 12:57 PM
BPochman

Dec 27, 2013 at 09:46 PM
BPochman

I have a Nissin Di866 MkII flash for Canon. It is in mint condition (used a few times as a monolight) and includes the original Nissin soft pouch and stand. I've also printed out the instructions in color. I'm selling it as is a backup and one more than I really need.

Price: $235.00

Dec 22, 2013 at 02:26 AM
BPochman
FS: Withdrawn: Nissin Di866 II Flash Monolight Bracket Canon 580EX II alternate

I have a Nissin Di866 MkII flash for Canon. It is in mint condition (used a few times as a monolight) and includes the original Nissin soft pouch and stand. I've also printed out the instructions in color. I'm selling it as is a backup and one more than I really need.

Dec 21, 2013 at 11:29 AM
BPochman
FS: Withdrawn: Nissin Di866 II Flash Monolight Bracket Canon 580EX II alternate

Dec 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM
BPochman

Dec 16, 2013 at 04:53 PM
BPochman

Item 1: Nissin Di866 II Canon 580EX II Alternate Flash Monolight Bracket Mint

I have a Nissin Di866 MkII flash for Canon. It is in mint condition (used a few times as a monolight) and includes the original Nissin soft pouch and stand. I've also printed out the instructions in color. I'm selling it as the flash is one more than I need.

The umbrella and light stand shown in the photos are for reference only and NOT included. Shipping by Priority Mail to Continental US only and payment by PayPal are included in the price.

Based on ratings, the Di866 II is also more powerful than the 580EX II - which I can attest to. I used it in conjunction with both the 580EX II and 430EX II. To keep the flash from becoming obsolete as Canon upgrades the ETTL II flash system or builds features into newer camera bodies, the Di866 II allows the flash to have it's firmware updated via a USB port.

I've also added a custom bracket that allows the flash to be used on it's side mounted on top of a light stand just like a regular monolight. It can be tilted up/down at any angle and used with an umbrella as the mount itself has a slot for it. The flash can be mounted on the bracket from either side. I had no trouble firing the flash with an infrared flash trigger that was invisible to the naked eye.

I'm a newcomer to the FM site so I thought it would be appropriate to share my Ebay transaction record as a reference. You can check my user name ("Bob_Pochman") where I have over 800 feedbacks that were 100% positive - with most of them coming a while back where that really meant something.

Price: $247.00

Dec 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM
BPochman

Item 1: Nissin Di866 II Canon 580EX II Alternate Flash Monolight Bracket Mint

I have a Nissin Di866 MkII flash for Canon. It is in mint condition (used a few times as a monolight) and includes the original Nissin soft pouch and stand. I've also printed out the instructions in color. I'm selling it as the flash is one more than I need.

The umbrella and light stand shown in the photos are for reference only and NOT included. Shipping by Priority Mail to Continental US only and payment by PayPal are included in the price.

Based on ratings, the Di866 II is also more powerful than the 580EX II - which I can attest to. I used it in conjunction with both the 580EX II and 430EX II. To keep the flash from becoming obsolete as Canon upgrades the ETTL II flash system or builds features into newer camera bodies, the Di866 II allows the flash to have it's firmware updated via a USB port.

I've also added a custom bracket that allows the flash to be used on it's side mounted on top of a light stand just like a regular monolight. It can be tilted up/down at any angle and used with an umbrella as the mount itself has a slot for it. The flash can be mounted on the bracket from either side. I had no trouble firing the flash with an infrared flash trigger that was invisible to the naked eye.

I'm a newcomer to the FM site so I thought it would be appropriate to share my Ebay transaction record as a reference. You can check my user name ("Bob_Pochman") where I have over 800 feedbacks that were 100% positive - with most of them coming a while back where that really meant something.

Price: $247.00

Dec 14, 2013 at 01:28 PM

Previous versions of BPochman's message #12001279 « Withdrawn: Nissin Di866 II Flash Monolight Bracket Canon 580EX II alternate »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.