Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of arbitrage's message #12000883 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »

arbitrage
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife

Okay here goes....this was really impossible to pick.....

1)This was a special shot as I had just found out about the amazing eagle nest that you can view from about 3meters above the nest on a hiking trail overlooking the Yukon River. This was one of the nest's parents that gave me a great look back and I loved the background. I have printed this one on metal and it just pops like crazy.

2)Haines....hey did I tell you guys I went to Haines this November....maybe I should post some images from there some time..... This is one of my favourites from Haines, just couldn't beat the light on this cold morning that soon deteriorated into a super cold and windy day that forced me to drive home to Whitehorse early. I have this one printed on metal and it is also gorgeous in print.

3)My best ever magpie shot. I just loved the background and the crazy iridescence I captured on the tail. I also have printed this one on metal and it is very nice.

Dec 14, 2013 at 03:44 PM

Previous versions of arbitrage's message #12000883 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »