Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of arbitrage's message #12000759 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »

arbitrage
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife

Before this thread gets going to far...would it be best if we just used the Like button to comment on the postings or is it okay to add comments for each set of 3 images. I just find that these threads get less cluttered with tonnes of comments and not enough images....what does everyone think??

I've spoken to Tim in PM and I after hearing his reasoning I think it should be fine to just let the thread flow as it will. Leave comments, leave likes and just have a good time

But you can leave your own opinion on this if you want, or speak with your keyboard and either leave Likes, comments or both

Now I'm off to pick my own images

Dec 14, 2013 at 03:30 PM
arbitrage

Before this thread gets going to far...would it be best if we just used the Like button to comment on the postings or is it okay to add comments for each set of 3 images. I just find that these threads get less cluttered with tonnes of comments and not enough images....what does everyone think??

I've spoken to Tim in PM and I after hearing his reasoning I think it should be fine to just let the thread flow as it will. Leave comments, leave likes and just have a good time

But you can leave your own opinion on this if you want, or speak with your keyboard and either leave Likes, comments or both

Dec 14, 2013 at 03:29 PM
arbitrage

Dec 14, 2013 at 02:24 PM

Previous versions of arbitrage's message #12000759 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »