Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mikedec's message #12000756 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »

mikedec
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife

Wonderful images Tim.

Here are my favorites of 2013.

1) Wood Duck at Tingley Beach in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This was an image that I was able to recover from CF card error using some rescue software.

IMG_0035xs by 4President, on Flickr

Canon 5D III with Canon 500 f4 II w/ Canon 1.4x III

2) The Trumpeter Swans winter at a location only a few minutes from my home in Minnesota. It is the city of St. Paul's drinking water. An area stays open there and for the last few winters the Swans have stuck around.

IMG_4415x by 4President, on Flickr

Canon 5D III with Canon 500 f4 II

3) Had a lot of fun up north with the Loons. This was my favorite of the bunch, although I blew out the whites a little on this one.

IMG_9777xc by 4President, on Flickr
Canon 7d with Canon 500 f4 II

I can't wait to see what everyone has to offer here. I've learned a lot the past year and would like to thank everyone for their input.

Dec 14, 2013 at 02:33 PM
mikedec

Wonderful images Tim.

Here are my favorites of 2013.

1) Wood Duck at Tingley Beach in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This was an image that I was able to recover from CF card error.

IMG_0035xs by 4President, on Flickr

Canon 5D III with Canon 500 f4 II w/ Canon 1.4x III

2) The Trumpeter Swans winter at a location only a few minutes from my home in Minnesota. It is the city of St. Paul's drinking water. An area stays open there and for the last few winters the Swans have stuck around.

IMG_4415x by 4President, on Flickr

Canon 5D III with Canon 500 f4 II

3) Had a lot of fun up north with the Loons. This was my favorite of the bunch, although I blew out the whites a little on this one.

IMG_9777flickr by 4President, on Flickr

Canon 7d with Canon 500 f4 II

I can't wait to see what everyone has to offer here. I've learned a lot the past year and would like to thank everyone for their input.

Dec 14, 2013 at 02:31 PM
mikedec

Wonderful images Tim.

Dec 14, 2013 at 02:18 PM

Previous versions of mikedec's message #12000756 « Best of 2013 Nature & Wildlife:: Round 3 and final round is OPEN:: »