Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of cbrownphoto's message #11992428 « Sold: ****Price Drop**** Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $425 »

cbrownphoto
Upload & Sell: On
FS: ****Price Drop**** Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $425

Item 1: ****Price Drop**** Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $425

I'm selling my 5D classic. I am the original owner of this camera and purchased it in 2005. I used it professionally (along with another body that I switched between regularly) until 2010 when I began using it as my backup and then last year I upgraded to the mark III.

It shows a good bit of wear (which you can see in the photos) but everything works and functions properly. The sensor is clean and it had the mirror fix and a new shutter installed by Canon Factory Service in 2010. I'd say there is just under 100,000 actuations on the camera. It has a lot of life left in it but I just don't use it and would love it go to someone who will.

This sale comes with the body, the battery grip, 2 original batteries and 1 aftermarket battery, battery charger, Tamrac neoprene strap (really nice strap), the original USB connecting cord and boxes.

I'm asking $425 including shipping (within the U.S. only) and Paypal fees.

Thanks,
Chris

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7

--------------------------------
Item 2: Canon Extension Tube EF12 II

Price: $65.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Canon Lens and Body caps

Price: $6.00
Item condition: 10

Jan 05, 2014 at 08:09 PM
cbrownphoto
FS: ****Price Drop**** Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $425

I'm selling my 5D classic. I am the original owner of this camera and purchased it in 2005. I used it professionally (along with another body that I switched between regularly) until 2010 when I began using it as my backup and then last year I upgraded to the mark III.

It shows a good bit of wear (which you can see in the photos) but it functions properly. The sensor is clean and it had the mirror fix and a new shutter installed by Canon Factory Service in 2010. I'd say there is just under 100,000 actuations on the camera. It has a lot of life left in it but I just don't use it and would love it go to someone who will.

It comes with the body, the battery grip, 2 original batteries and 1 aftermarket battery, battery charger, Tamrac neoprene strap (really nice strap) and the original USB connecting cord and boxes.

Thanks,
Chris

Dec 30, 2013 at 03:55 PM
cbrownphoto
FS: Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $425, Canon ext tube and Canon lens/body caps

I'm selling my 5D classic. I am the original owner of this camera and purchased it in 2005. I used it professionally (along with another body that I switched between regularly) until last year when I upgraded to the mark III. It shows a good bit of wear (which you can see in the photos) but it functions perfectly as it should. The sensor is clean and it had the mirror fix and a new shutter installed by Canon Factory Service in 2010. It has a lot of life left in it but I just don't use it and would love it go to someone who will.

I will give the camera a good cleaning before shipping it off.

It comes with the body, the grip, 2 original batteries and 1 aftermarket battery, battery charger, Tamrac neoprene strap (really nice strap) and the original USB connecting cord and boxes.

Thanks,
Chris

Dec 30, 2013 at 03:47 PM
cbrownphoto
FS: Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $500, Canon ext tube and Canon lens/body caps

I'm selling my 5D classic. I am the original owner of this camera and purchased it in 2005. I used it professionally (along with another body that I switched between regularly) until last year when I upgraded to the mark III. It shows a good bit of wear (which you can see in the photos) but it functions perfectly as it should. The sensor is clean and it had the mirror fix and a new shutter installed by Canon Factory Service in 2010. It has a lot of life left in it but I just don't use it and would love it go to someone who will.

It comes with the body, the grip, 2 original batteries and 1 aftermarket battery, battery charger, Tamrac neoprene strap (really nice strap) and the original USB connecting cord and boxes.

Thanks,
Chris

Dec 10, 2013 at 04:26 PM
cbrownphoto
FS: Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $500, Canon ext tube and Canon lens/body caps

Item 1: **Price Drop** Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $450

I'm asking $450 including shipping (within the U.S. only) and Paypal fees.

Thanks,
Chris

Price: $450.00
Item condition: 8

This extension tube is in fantastic condition, works perfectly and has no marks.

Asking $65.00 including fees and shipping via Priority Mail (U.S. only).

Selling 1 of each of these caps. They are brand new in the packaging.

I'm asking $6 for each including fees and shipping via U.S. mail (U.S. only)

cbrownphoto

Item 1: Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $450

I'm asking $450 including shipping (within the U.S. only) and Paypal fees.

Thanks,
Chris

Price: $450.00

This extension tube is in fantastic condition, works perfectly and has no marks.

cbrownphoto

Item 1: Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $500

I'm asking $500 including shipping (within the U.S. only) and Paypal fees.

Thanks,
Chris

Price: $500.00

cbrownphoto
FS: Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $500

Thanks,
Chris

cbrownphoto

Thanks,
Chris

cbrownphoto

I'm selling my 5D classic. I am the original owner of this camera and purchased it in 2005. I used it professionally (along with another body that i switched between regularly) until last year when I upgraded to the mark III. It shows a good bit of wear (which you can see in the photos) but it functions perfectly as it should. The sensor is clean and it had the mirror fix and a new shutter installed by Canon Factory Service in 2008. It has a lot of life left in it but I just don't use it and would love it go to someone who will.

Thanks,
Chris

Previous versions of cbrownphoto's message #11992428 « Sold: ****Price Drop**** Canon 5D classic w/battery grip $425 »