Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11991508 « Post your BEST 3 Landscape images of 2013 »

Scott Kroeker
Upload & Sell: On
Post your BEST 3 Landscape images of 2013

To copy Craig (ckcarr) from last year here is a post your best image(s) of 2013. This year I've seen some pretty spectacular images on this forum and look forward to seeing what you all consider is your best of 2013.

Electric Fire Sunset is my personal best of 2013. For me everything came together in one scene that I had envisioned the day before after reading the forecast. Click HERE to see the thread with more info on the photo.

Post away!!!

*** To add to the 2013 Best image thread, this year we will change it up just a little bit. Each person can post up to 3 images instead of the usual just 1 image. We have had some excellent work show in here this last year, so please post up to 3 images. You can post only 1 image if you want, or only 2 images if you want, but no more than 3 images.

******* There will be too many great shots for everyone to comment on in here, so be sure to click on the "LIKE" button on the posts that you like. That will make for a simple form of feedback for everyone.

Thanks for starting this Scott,

Jim

OK...now I had to pick 2 runner ups!

Edited by JimFox

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Scott Kroeker

To copy Craig (ckcarr) from last year here is a post your best image(s) of 2013. This year I've seen some pretty spectacular images on this forum and look forward to seeing what you all consider is your best of 2013.

Electric Fire Sunset is my personal best of 2013. For me everything came together in one scene that I had envisioned the day before after reading the forecast. Click HERE to see the thread with more info on the photo.

Post away!!!

*** To add to the 2013 Best image thread, this year we will change it up just a little bit. Each person can post up to 3 images instead of the usual just 1 image. We have had some excellent work show in here this last year, so please post up to 3 images. You can post only 1 image if you want, or only 2 images if you want, but no more than 3 images.

Jim

OK...now I had to pick 2 runner ups!

Dec 10, 2013 at 04:06 AM
Scott Kroeker

To copy Craig (ckcarr) from last year here is a post your best image of 2013. This year I've seen some pretty spectacular images on this forum and look forward to seeing what you all consider is your best of 2013.

This is my personal best of 2013. For me everything came together in one scene that I had envisioned the day before after reading the forecast. Click HERE to see the thread with more info on the photo.

Post away!!!

Jim

Dec 10, 2013 at 03:55 AM
Scott Kroeker
Post your BEST Landscape image of 2013

To copy Craig (ckcarr) from last year here is a post your best image of 2013. This year I've seen some pretty spectacular images on this forum and look forward to seeing what you all consider is your best of 2013.

This is my personal best of 2013. For me everything came together in one scene that I had envisioned the day before after reading the forecast. Click HERE to see the thread with more info on the photo.

Post away!!!

Jim

Edited by JimFox

Dec 10, 2013 at 03:53 AM
Scott Kroeker
Post your BEST Landscape image of 2013

Post away!!!

Dec 10, 2013 at 03:45 AM

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11991508 « Post your BEST 3 Landscape images of 2013 »