Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of David Johanson's message #11981983 « Sold: 70-200 F/4 Non IS $410 »

David Johanson
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 70-200 F/4 Non IS $415

Item 1: Canon 70-200 F/4 Non IS

I have an excellent condition Canon 70-200mm f/4 Non IS lens for sale. The body is nearly perfect and it is incredibly sharp as most copies of this lens are.

It comes with caps, hood (with usual scuffs from living in a camera bag) and the gray Canon pouch. Box is long gone.
It is a UT date code lens that has been lightly used and treated with care.

There is a tiny speck of something inside the front element. It doesn't move and I can't tell what it is made of. I repeat, it is tiny and has zero effect on images. Just want to fully disclose it.

I've also cut the price to $410

I'm asking $410 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Only reason I'm selling this is to help pay for the IS version I just bought. I am hoping I don't regret selling this light and sharp lens.

I think this is the best bargain in "L" glass.

Price: $410.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

Dec 31, 2013 at 12:35 AM
David Johanson
FS: 70-200 F/4 Non IS $415

I have an excellent condition Canon 70-200mm f/4 Non IS lens for sale. The body is nearly perfect and it is incredibly sharp as most copies of this lens are.

It comes with caps, hood (with usual scuffs from living in a camera bag) and the gray Canon pouch. Box is long gone.

There is a tiny speck of something inside the front element. It doesn't move and I can't tell what it is made of. I repeat, it is tiny and has zero effect on images. Just want to fully disclose it.

I've also cut the price to $415

I'm asking $415 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Only reason I'm selling this is to help pay for the IS version I just bought. I am hoping I don't regret selling this light and sharp lens.

Price: $415.00

Dec 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
David Johanson
FS: 70-200 F/4 Non IS $420

I have an excellent condition Canon 70-200mm f/4 Non IS lens for FREE. The body is nearly perfect and it is incredibly sharp as most copies of this lens are.

I've also cut the price to $415

I'm asking $415 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Price: $415.00

Dec 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM
David Johanson
FS: 70-200 F/4 Non IS $425

I have an excellent condition Canon 70-200mm f/4 Non IS lens for FREE. The body is nearly perfect and it is incredibly sharp as most copies of this lens are.

I've also cut the price to $420

I'm asking $420 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Price: $420.00

Dec 28, 2013 at 08:25 PM
David Johanson
FS: FREE 70-200 F/4 Non IS

I've also cut the price to $425

I'm asking $425 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Price: $425

Dec 23, 2013 at 01:18 AM
David Johanson
FS: REDUCED MORE 70-200 F/4 Non IS $435

Trying a new selling Strategy...

It is a UT date code lens that has been lightly used and treated with care. It has one tiny mark on the front lens that I think appears in the first image below. It is small and has no impact on images. It may be "cleanable" but I try to avoid doing that. The lens has been protected by a filter since I have owned it and I didn't see the mark until I pulled the filter.
Just trying to fully disclose.
******UPDATE*****
I have closely inspected the spot on the front element and it is not on the element but something inside the lens. There is no spot on the outside of the lens.
I've also cut the price to $0

I'm asking $0 which includes the Paypal fees. Insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS is only $425. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Only reason I'm selling this is to help pay for the IS version I just ordered. I am hoping I don't regret selling this light and sharp lens.

Price: $1

Dec 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM
David Johanson
FS: REDUCED MORE 70-200 F/4 Non IS $435

It is a UT date code lens that has been lightly used and treated with care. It has one tiny mark on the front lens that I think appears in the first image below. It is small and has no impact on images. It may be "cleanable" but I try to avoid doing that. The lens has been protected by a filter since I have owned it and I didn't see the mark until I pulled the filter.
******UPDATE*****
I have closely inspected the spot on the front element and it is not on the element but something inside the lens. There is no spot on the outside of the lens.
I've also cut the price to $435

I'm asking $435 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Only reason I'm selling this is to help pay for the IS version I just ordered. I am hoping I don't regret selling this light and sharp lens.

Price: $435.00

Dec 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM
David Johanson
FS: REDUCED-Canon 70-200 F/4 Non IS $450

******UPDATE*****
I've also cut the price to $435

I'm asking $435 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Price: $450.00

Dec 06, 2013 at 01:49 AM
David Johanson
FS: Canon 70-200 F/4 Non IS $475

******UPDATE*****
I've also cut the price to $450

I'm asking $475 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Price: $450.00

David Johanson
FS: Canon 70-200 F/4 Non IS $500

******UPDATE*****
I've also cut the price to $475

I'm asking $475 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Price: $475.00

David Johanson
FS: Canon 70-200 F/4 Non IS

I'm asking $500 which includes the Paypal fees and insured Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. Other shipping options are negotiable.

Price: $500.00

Previous versions of David Johanson's message #11981983 « Sold: 70-200 F/4 Non IS $410 »