Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11972324 « Autumn Baby »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
Autumn Baby

I finally caught up on editing client sessions and have a small breather before 2 more shoots next weekend, so we took Gabriel out to do a few photos of him before the fall colors are totally gone. He turned 5 months old on the 24th and is growing and changing so fast! Such a sweet, gentle personality. The full body shots were the 200L (natural light) and the close-ups were done with the 85L (natural light again).

1 - Side note, this one made it to #2 on 500px!

3 As the light started getting a bit darker in the location of the previous photo, we moved about 100 yards down this wash and the light was just amazing. His eyes were sparkling here!

6 Sneaking in late in the game to add one more - with more leaves. I kinda love it, and it\'s doing well on 500px so why not.

Apr 01, 2014 at 08:50 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Autumn Baby

I finally caught up on editing client sessions and have a small breather before 2 more shoots next weekend, so we took Gabriel out to do a few photos of him before the fall colors are totally gone. He turned 5 months old on the 24th and is growing and changing so fast! Such a sweet, gentle personality. The full body shots were the 200L (natural light) and the close-ups were done with the 85L (natural light again).

3 As the light started getting a bit darker in the location of the previous photo, we moved about 100 yards down this wash and the light was just amazing. His eyes were sparkling here!

6 Sneaking in late in the game to add one more - with more leaves. I kinda love it, and it\'s doing well on 500px so why not.

Feb 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Autumn Baby

Dec 03, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Autumn Baby

Dec 02, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Autumn Baby

Dec 02, 2013 at 03:58 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Autumn Baby

1 - Side note, this one is currently #2 on 500px!

Dec 02, 2013 at 01:45 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Autumn Baby

1 - Side note, this one is currently #2 on 500px!

Dec 01, 2013 at 07:56 PM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11972324 « Autumn Baby »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.