Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of edwardkaraa's message #11961328 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

edwardkaraa
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Gary Clennan wrote:
edwardkaraa wrote:
Congratulations Charles! Where will you be posting your images?

You cheeky bugger Edward! Those threads are truly a mess but it really is great to see all the excitement over this release. I think once things calm down we will see some great images posted from this camera. The A7 may be a good alternative to my D700 (for mid/long glass) but I will wait a while longer to make a decision. I\'m looking forward to seeing some of Charles\' images so I suppose I should mosey on over to the A7 thread every once and a while.

Haha, you know just the usual madness after each new product release Anyhow, I\'m convinced this camera is not for us. It will be a great addition to a Leica M(9) as Charles said, as it allows to shoot up close with precise framing. But the entire zone C and a good part of zone B are smeared and blurred even stopped down to crazy apertures like f/11-16 so it\'s gonna be impossible to shoot landscapes with anyting shorter than 50mm.

Nov 26, 2013 at 01:03 PM
edwardkaraa
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Gary Clennan wrote:
edwardkaraa wrote:
Congratulations Charles! Where will you be posting your images?

You cheeky bugger Edward! Those threads are truly a mess but it really is great to see all the excitement over this release. I think once things calm down we will see some great images posted from this camera. The A7 may be a good alternative to my D700 (for mid/long glass) but I will wait a while longer to make a decision. I\'m looking forward to seeing some of Charles\' images so I suppose I should mosey on over to the A7 thread every once and a while.

Haha, you know just the usual madness after each new product release Anyhow, I\'m convinced this camera is not for us. It will be a great addition to a Leica M(9) as Charles said, as it allows to shoot up close with precise framing. But the entire zone C and a good part of zone B are smeared and blurred even stopped down to crazy apertures like f/11-16.

Nov 26, 2013 at 01:01 PM

Previous versions of edwardkaraa's message #11961328 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.