Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of MDoc9523's message #11957613 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

MDoc9523
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Jeff great framing on the wrecked Caddy. It looks like an HDR and very sharp!

Phillippe great store front photos. They are a real tribute to finances to endure all of those years!

Rafael it is amazing all that the 15mm can cover in one photo and your rainbow photos are super special!

Georg nice work with the trusty old 135 Q I especially like the last one with the isolated horn in B&W

Leighton I really love the wreath on the light post. Very nice lighting!

Scott I so enjoy your photos. You have a great eye for composition!. The tree line trails are especially nice.

Rick nice macro work. The close focus can be very demanding and the attachment looks like it is just what the DR. ordered!

Steve your night time photos are really good especially the Les Miserables!

Jose so nice to see you posting again. Your pano is wonderful. I am sure it was a breathtaking view in person.

Ray I do like the bench photo using the 55mm

Nov 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM
MDoc9523
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Jeff great framing on the wrecked Caddy. It looks like an HDR and very sharp!

Phillippe great store front photos. They are a real tribute to finances to endure all of those years!

Rafael it is amazing all that the 15mm can cover in one photo and your rainbow photos are super special!

Georg nice work with the trusty old 135 Q I especially like the last one with the isolated horn in B&W

Leighton I really love the wreath on the light post. Very nice lighting!

Scott I really enjoy your photos. You have a great eye for composition!. The tree line trails are especially nice.

Rick nice macro work. The close focus can be very demanding and the attachment looks like it is just what the DR. ordered!

Steve your night time photos are really good especially the Les Miserables!

Jose so nice to see you posting again. Your pano is wonderful. I am sure it was a breathtaking view in person.

Ray I do like the bench photo using the 55mm

Nov 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Previous versions of MDoc9523's message #11957613 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »