Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of cadman342001's message #11955383 « Heroin Chic »

cadman342001
Upload & Sell: Off
Heroin Chic

Whilst taking some shots of Chantelle the other week, one pose just screamed this concept at me.

Having discussed with Chantelle how I wanted this edit to go and got her ok I have pushed it a little bit more.

So, the concept is \"Heroin Chic\" - a play on the phrase commonly used in the fashion industry for super thin unhealthy looking models used for fashion runways.

Here, the model is actually a heroin addict fallen on hard times, homeless, still posing, with the last fragments of her previous life - her dress and shoes, wondering where it all went wrong.

Big thanks to Chantelle for allowing me to pursue this creative vision.

She doesn\'t take heroin, nor do I encourage drug use or violence against women, let\'s make that clear ! I did the track lines and shiner in post.

Give me your thoughts. She\'s probably not thin enough for \"Heroin Chic\" per se I suppose ?

Nov 23, 2013 at 08:06 PM
cadman342001
Upload & Sell: Off
Heroin Chic

Whilst taking some shots of Chantelle the other week, one pose just screamed this concept at me.

So, having spoken to her I worked up this shot. She doesn\'t take heroin, let\'s make that clear ! I did the track lines in post.

Give me your thoughts. She\'s probably not thin enough for \"Heroin Chic\" per se I suppose ?

Nov 23, 2013 at 04:44 PM

Previous versions of cadman342001's message #11955383 « Heroin Chic »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.