Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of uhoh7's message #11945510 « A7/A7r - performance with WA RF lenses »

uhoh7
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: A7/A7r - performance with WA RF lenses

Hi Ron

The 21SEM and 28/2.8 asph were from here

I begged him for brighter tests @f/8, would not hurt to PM him also

The A7r does not seem to show diffraction as soon as any APS-C nex, so I don't have a problem with f/8 or f/16 for landscapes.

Frankly, that SLR canon 24/2.8, which that guy also up in his "ton of MF lenses", looked fantastic, and that lens goes for 135 mint at keh. nFD version.

I'm still hoping my zm18 will have edges at f/8, but not taking it for granted. If the 28 cron is bad I do have a v3 elmarit which may have better prospect. I will be surprised if the edges are smeared on the cron at f/8.

we'll just have to see.

It's a massacre 28 and below, but there may be some survivors, and frankly 35 and up looks to stomp all over the m240. I'm sure there are exceptions, but man, I'm shocked at how many 35s look great.

just grabbed one of these supposedly near perfect, 'c' version for my contax 3a, for a hun, should be sexy on the a7r, no?

Nov 20, 2013 at 12:41 AM
uhoh7
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: A7/A7r - performance with WA RF lenses

Hi Ron

The 21SEM and 28/2.8 asph were from here

I begged him for brighter tests @f/8, would not hurt to PM him also

The A7r does not seem to show diffraction as soon as any APS-C nex, so I don't have a problem with f/8 or f/16 for landscapes.

Frankly, that SLR canon 24/2.8, which that guy also up in his "ton of MF lenses", looked fantastic, and that lens goes for 135 mint at keh. nFD version.

I'm still hoping my zm18 will have edges at f/8, but not taking it for granted. If the 28 cron is bad I do have a v3 elmarit which may have better prospect. I will be surprised if the edges are smeared on the cron at f/8.

we'll just have to see.

It's a massacre 28 and below, but there may be some survivors, and frankly 35 and up looks to stomp all over the m240. I'm sure there are exceptions, but man, I'm shocked at how many 35s look great.

Nov 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Previous versions of uhoh7's message #11945510 « A7/A7r - performance with WA RF lenses »