Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of molson's message #11944224 « Advice...sold camera...guy saying there's a problem...weeks later »

molson
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Advice...sold camera...guy saying there's a problem...weeks later

mirandamember wrote:
Are you confident the purchaser understands how to use the camera? I have had friends who buy new cameras and complain that there must be something wrong with the camera because so many of their pics are out of focus only to find out they don't understand how to set and control what the body is doing.

+1

Also, you have no way of knowing he didn't drop the camera or something in the four weeks he's had it...

A few years ago, someone on this forum bought a telephoto lens from me; he used it to shoot hockey games for three months, and when the season was over he decided the lens wasn't sharp enough and wanted a refund... in other words, he tried to scam me a free rental. Maybe your guy just wanted a camera for his trip, and now he no longer needs it.

If a buyer didn't let me know of a potential issue within a few days of receiving it, then it's their problem and not mine.

Nov 19, 2013 at 02:46 PM

Previous versions of molson's message #11944224 « Advice...sold camera...guy saying there's a problem...weeks later »