Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of joelconner's message #11929827 « Semi OT, Should I get a Film Body? »

joelconner
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Semi OT, Should I get a Film Body?

Depth of Feel wrote:
joelconner wrote:
If you have never shot film before, it might not feel enough different to you to just shoot 135 film.
Just my $0.02

Using similar equipment I think is a bonus no? I don\'t really care about changing the control paradigm. Just the output paradigm.

If all you want is film output, then just stick with the lenses and such you have and get an eos film body. You had mentioned being \"bored\"...I personally do not find that a simple change in output eases boredom for me. Also, I personally do not do well with mixing digital and film when they are both the same format and using the same lenses. Film requires a different approach and mindset, and I personally found it difficult to make that mental switch when the gear used for both was identical. (and only very slightly different with the body)

Nov 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Previous versions of joelconner's message #11929827 « Semi OT, Should I get a Film Body? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.