Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of gnb40's message #11921591 « Sold: 13" MacBook Air - Price Drop to $650.00 »

gnb40
Upload & Sell: On
FS: 13" MacBook Air - Price Drop to $675.00

Item 1: 13" Macbook Pro

I have decided to sell my Macs and purchase a maxed out Air. This one was only used a few times at the house. This Mac is like new (bought 8/31/2013), less than 3 months old. No dents or scratches. This was upgraded to a 256GB SSD, 8gb memory, and Mavericks OS. The original 500gb hard disk is in an external USB case and is included. I'll also throw in a hard disk caddy that allows you to take out the DVD drive and put a second hard disk in its place.

Price: $999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

--------------------------------
Item 2: 13" MacBook Air

This is my work horse that carry back and forth to work every day. It's got a 128gb SSD and 4GB memory. Gets between 6 and 7 hours on a charge depending on what you're doing. It has some scratches and dings on the outside of the case, so I've priced it low. I'll also include a Speck clear plastic case (has scratches).

Price: $650.00
Item condition: 8+

Nov 13, 2013 at 03:13 AM
gnb40
FS: 13" MacBook Air - Price Drop to $675.00

I have decided to sell my Macs and purchase a maxed out Air. This one was only used a few times at the house. This Mac is like new (bought 8/31/2013), less than 3 months old. No dents or scratches. This was upgraded to a 256GB SSD, 8gb memory, and Mavericks OS. The original 500gb hard disk is in an external USB case and is included. I'll also throw in a hard disk caddy that allows you to take out the DVD drive and put a second hard disk in its place.

Item 2: 13" MAcbook Air

This is my work horse that carry back and forth to work every day. It's got a 128gb SSD and 4GB memory. Gets between 6 and 7 hours on a charge depending on what you're doing. It has some scratches and dings on the outside of the case, so I've priced it low. I'll also include a Speck clear plastic case (has scratches).

Price: $650.00

Nov 12, 2013 at 03:20 PM
gnb40
FS: 13" MacBook Pro SOLD, 13" MacBook Air - Price Drop to $675.00

Item 2: 13" Macbook Air

Price: $675.00

Nov 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
gnb40

Item 1: 13 " Macbook Pro SOLD

Nov 11, 2013 at 11:01 PM
gnb40

Item 1: 13 " MAcbook Pro

Item 2: 13" Macbook Air

Nov 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
gnb40
FS: 13" MacBook Pro and 13" MacBook Air - Price Drop

Item 1: 13

Item 2: 13

Nov 10, 2013 at 05:27 PM
gnb40
FS: 13" MacBook Pro and 13" MacBook Air

Item 1: 13" MacBook Pro

Price: $699.00

Nov 09, 2013 at 12:10 PM
gnb40

Price: $1025.00

Price: $725.00

gnb40

Price: $1025.00

Price: $725.00

Previous versions of gnb40's message #11921591 « Sold: 13" MacBook Air - Price Drop to $650.00 »