Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11920583 « Pentax DA 20-40mm f/2.8-4 Limited WR DC Announced »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Pentax DA 20-40mm f/2.8-4 Limited WR DC Announced

Fuji is on my radar ... I like the look of their glass and having Zeiss support @ Touit is a plus as well.

There\'s just something about that K3 that is calling pretty hard after picking it up. Oh, here\'s a tidbit about the K3 that is probably the smallest thing you could imagine as being of any significance:

They have integrated the DOF preview lever into the on/off switch and it is positioned where you can activate it without having to \"look\" or \"feel around\" for it. This is miniscule ... but it is the level of detail/consideration that has gone into this camera. While it isn\'t \"retro\" styling ... it just wreaks of being a \"real camera\" once it is in your hands @ build, layout, viewfinder, balance, response, etc.

Kinda reminds me of a baby 1D II N in some ways ... it\'s a bit of a chunk that fills my hand, but in a really good way. Heck it\'s probably heavier than my SLR/C. It feels like a well crafted tool, not an electronic toy.

Nov 08, 2013 at 04:44 PM
RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Pentax DA 20-40mm f/2.8-4 Limited WR DC Announced

Fuji is on my radar ... I like the look of their glass and having Zeiss support @ Touit is a plus as well.

There\'s just something about that K3 that is calling pretty hard after picking it up. Oh, here\'s a tidbit about the K3 that is probably the smallest thing you could imagine as being of any significance:

They have integrated the DOF preview lever into the on/off switch and it is positioned where you can activate it without having to \"look\" or \"feel around\" for it. This is miniscule ... but it is the level of detail/consideration that has gone into this camera. While it isn\'t \"retro\" styling ... it just wreaks of being a \"real camera\" once it is in your hands @ build, layout, viewfinder, balance, response, etc.

Kinda reminds me of a baby 1D II N in some ways ... it\'s a bit of a chunk that fills my hand, but in a really good way. It feels like a well crafted tool, not an electronic toy.

Nov 08, 2013 at 04:40 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11920583 « Pentax DA 20-40mm f/2.8-4 Limited WR DC Announced »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.