Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11918199 « Fire In The Sky »

Scott Kroeker
Upload & Sell: On
Fire In The Sky (fixed color profile)

**EDIT** I accidentally uploaded ProPhotoRGB, I now replaced them with sRGB.

I warned you I'd torture you with a couple more from this sunset.

I thought I posted my favourites in my previous thread but I was mistaken. These 2 are my personal favourites. I still can't believe the colour and duration of one of the best sunsets I've ever witness at this location. Hope to get back there real soon. Snow is on it's way and some of the shores are getting some ice.

Enjoy!

Nov 08, 2013 at 07:26 AM
Scott Kroeker
Fire In The Sky

I thought I posted my favourites in my previous thread but I was mistaken. These 2 are my personal favourites. I still can't believe the colour and duration of one of the best sunsets I've ever witness at this location. Hope to get back there real soon. Snow is on it's way and some of the shores are getting some ice.

Enjoy!

Nov 08, 2013 at 07:21 AM
Scott Kroeker
Fire In The Sky

Enjoy!

Nov 07, 2013 at 08:04 PM
Scott Kroeker
Fire In The Sky

I though I posted my favourites in my previous thread but I was mistaken. These 2 are my personal favourites. I still can't believe the colour and duration of one of the best sunsets I've ever witness at this location. Hope to get back there real soon. Snow is on it's way and some of the shores are getting some ice.

Enjoy!

Nov 07, 2013 at 07:57 PM

Previous versions of Scott Kroeker's message #11918199 « Fire In The Sky »