Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of douglasf13's message #11911334 « Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens) »

douglasf13
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens)

Tariq Gibran wrote:
Douglas, did you happen to source that finder from Poland or did you find it from a closer source? Just curious as the ones I see available all seem to be in Poland.

Mine was from Canada via ebay. I paid $99 US and $10 shipping.

Oh yeah, BTW, in order to get the viewfinder centered perfectly, I took out the plastic frame lines screen, sanded a tiny amount off of the side, and then put it back in the camera justified a bit to the flash side of the camera. Things are lined up pretty well, now.

It seems that, after I shaved off a few mm from the hotshoe and pushed the OVF as far in as I could, the OVF is calibrated to about 1m on the RX1, give or take.

Nov 05, 2013 at 12:08 AM
douglasf13
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens)

Tariq Gibran wrote:
Douglas, did you happen to source that finder from Poland or did you find it from a closer source? Just curious as the ones I see available all seem to be in Poland.

Mine was from Canada via ebay. I paid $99 US and $10 shipping.

Oh yeah, BTW, in order to get the viewfinder centered perfectly, I took out the plastic frame lines screen, sanded a tiny amount off of the side, and then put it back in the camera justified a bit to the flash side of the camera. Things are lined up pretty well, now.

Nov 05, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Previous versions of douglasf13's message #11911334 « Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens) »