Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of lenticular11's message #11903528 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

lenticular11
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

jamgolf wrote:
Does anyone know the S/N range for cron rigid type II?
Most listing say cron rigid but their SNs seem type I...

Thanks
Jawad

I've been working around radar issues for too long. I interpreted you as asking about SNR (signal to noise ratio) not simply a serial number!

As for living vicariously through this thread - that's my lot since I sold my M8 and bought an M( on this forum, with a known defect (SD card unrecognised following a simple firmware update).

It's being repaired through Leica generosity, but requires the change over to a completely new mainboard, screen and SD card assembly. Leica are having QC problems with the supplier, so I am still waiting and had only a chance to take a 2 couple of shots that were stored in the camera buffer, not the un-addressable/unrecognisable SD card, so still I wait...

BTW Charles, I also owned a 50 Cron Rigid DR for a short time before returning it, as I felt mine had too much haze. I admired the exquisite build quality but also could not live with the focus-range limitations on the M8/9, not knowing about Camera Care Clinic's mod option that you cleverly researched!

Nov 01, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Previous versions of lenticular11's message #11903528 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »