Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11896845 « My first attempt at outdoors portraits »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: My first attempt at outdoors portraits

The .3 EV isn\'t too much of a deal breaker as 1/3 stop isn\'t all that much ... particularly with the advent of our pp capabilities.

Technicals aside, I like the capture of the her expression on the stairs. I kinda wish her shoulder was blocking the lower portion of her face ... but then again, it really doesn\'t matter when you capture eyes and a smile like that.

The framing by the beach stairs is pleasant and informational.

I\'ve mostly applied some color tweaks (noting how the color keeps changing the deeper you go into the shadows, no single correction is accurate at all areas) and some multiply so have it a bit less washed look.

Oct 29, 2013 at 09:45 PM
RustyBug

The .3 EV isn\'t too much of a deal breaker as 1/3 stop isn\'t all that much ... particularly with the advent of our pp capabilities.

Technicals aside, I like the capture of the her expression on the stairs. I kinda wish her shoulder was blocking the lower portion of her face ... but then again, it really doesn\'t matter when you capture eyes and a smile like that.

I\'ve mostly applied some color tweaks (noting how the color keeps changing the deeper you go into the shadows, no single correction is accurate at all areas) and some multiply so have it a bit less washed look.

Oct 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM
RustyBug

Oct 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM
RustyBug

Oct 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11896845 « My first attempt at outdoors portraits »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.