Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mitesh's message #11880915 « Canon EOS-1D X Firmware 2.0 »

mitesh
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 1DX firmware 2.0

howard wrote:
So this is Canon's answer the the new wave of new products from other companies?

At the risk of sounding like a fanboi, I think what it shows is Canon's commitment to improving products throughout their lifecycle. Some may argue that they should have had certain functionality from the introduction, and that may be a valid criticism, but at least Canon isn't completely deaf to it's customers.

I can't say anything about whether Canon has an "answer" to competitors' new products (or even if they should necessarily look at future offerings as "answers" rather than innovations adding to their own product line). Those who know what's going on in the labs and boardrooms aren't talking

Oct 22, 2013 at 04:12 PM
mitesh
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 1DX firmware 2.0

howard wrote:
So this is Canon's answer the the new wave of new products from other companies?

At the risk of sounding like a fanboi, I think what it shows is Canon's commitment to improving products throughout their lifecycle. Some may argue that they should have had certain functionality from the introduction, and that may be a valid criticism, but at least Canon isn't completely deaf to it's customers.

I can't say anything about whether Canon has an "answer" to competitors' new products. Those who know what's going on in the labs aren't talking

Oct 22, 2013 at 04:09 PM

Previous versions of mitesh's message #11880915 « Canon EOS-1D X Firmware 2.0 »