Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of sculptormic's message #11873739 « NEX Images Thread »

sculptormic
Upload & Sell: On
Re: NEX Images Thread

@sculptormic
Michiel, could you please tell me: how do you manage to get your M42-Lenses at the Speedbooster. I have got two M42-->C/Y Adapter. The first one wobbles and the other one fits much to strong. Thanks. Thomas

I bought mine somewere random from HongKong but I can't remember were but it fits well on the adapter although some of my lenses don't get to 12 o'clock but still work.
With my heavy Helios-40 that is the case. In some cases I put the m42 ring first on the lens and then on the MB adapter, but mostly the other way around.
It is not a very stable and solid combination as a whole and I will prefer to bolt them on a A7r

Hi all, I mostly spend my time on the MF Nikkor thread with some fine folks but on the hunt for a small video capable camera I kind of stumbled over this thread.

Im new to the whole NEX world. Just bought a used NEX 5 to see how I will like this kind of stuff. I intend to use it exclusively with Nikon MF lenses of which I have a few.

Which F to E-mount adapter can you recomend? Which one should I definitely stay away from?

I have a lot of cheap pixco adapters from different sellers and they are all good and mostly focus past infinity. Recently I bought a Fotga PK/NEX adapter and it is total crap. It does not even screw on the camera. (BTW only 6,- or something)
If you want better and more expensive got to Metabones, Hawks or Novoflex.

Oct 19, 2013 at 10:28 AM
sculptormic
Upload & Sell: On
Re: NEX Images Thread

@sculptormic
Michiel, could you please tell me: how do you manage to get your M42-Lenses at the Speedbooster. I have got two M42-->C/Y Adapter. The first one wobbles and the other one fits much to strong. Thanks. Thomas

I bought mine somewere random from HongKong but I can't remember were but it fits well on the adapter although some of my lenses don't get to 12 o'clock but still work.
With my heavy Helios-40 that is the case. In some cases I put the m42 ring first on the lens and then on the MB adapter, but mostly the other way around.
It is not a very stable and solid combination as a whole and I will prefer to bolt them on a A7r

Hi all, I mostly spend my time on the MF Nikkor thread with some fine folks but on the hunt for a small video capable camera I kind of stumbled over this thread.

Im new to the whole NEX world. Just bought a used NEX 5 to see how I will like this kind of stuff. I intend to use it exclusively with Nikon MF lenses of which I have a few.

Which F to E-mount adapter can you recomend? Which one should I definitely stay away from?

I have a lot of cheap pixco adapters from different sellers and they are all good and mostly focus past infinity. Recently I bought a Fotga PK/NEX adapter and it is total crap. It does not even srew on the camera. (BTW only 6,- or something)
If you want better and more expensive got to Metabones, Hawks or Novoflex.

Oct 19, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Previous versions of sculptormic's message #11873739 « NEX Images Thread »