Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11872611 « Our prayers have been answered: Nex-FF in 2 months »

naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Our prayers have been answered: Nex-FF in 2 months

uhoh7 wrote:
Tariq Gibran wrote:
That's a definite setup where I would prefer a much larger body! That's seriously ridiculous.

I have no wish for larger body.

That Leica 400mm or 560mm Telyt lens could be re-balanced to make it easier to handle either on the stock or on the shoulder stock.

You can partially make out what we did to mine that has a bar that we re-balanced the lens and then added a an ProMediaGear plate/rail with an Arca Swiss type dovetail. It can be seen partially in this old photo of my Leica R system to the right and the rear of the image.

Rich

Oct 18, 2013 at 08:05 PM
naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Our prayers have been answered: Nex-FF in 2 months

uhoh7 wrote:
Tariq Gibran wrote:
That's a definite setup where I would prefer a much larger body! That's seriously ridiculous.

I have no wish for larger body.

That Leica 560mm Telyt lens could be re-balanced to make it easier to handle either on the stock or on the shoulder stock.

You can partially make out what we did to mine that has a bar that we re-balanced the lens and then added a an ProMediaGear plate/rail with an Arca Swiss type dovetail. It can be seen partially in this old photo of my Leica R system to the right and the rear of the image.

Rich

Oct 18, 2013 at 08:03 PM

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11872611 « Our prayers have been answered: Nex-FF in 2 months »