Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of KatieInTexas's message #11868408 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

KatieInTexas
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

To be honest, I have to take notes to keep up with this thread. It's like school for me.

Joe - what an amazing experience to get to meet Constantine Manos and spend time with the artist at the exhibit!
Charles - your images from your trip(?) are all wonderful. Loving the PP on them!
Allen - congrats!!!!!! How wonderful - I always liked that image of yours... and I also really like your last comment. I feel the same way!
Edward - um, nice snapshot! Most people work all their life to take "snapshots" that good, you know.
Gary - you are killing me with the spectacular 21 images. I am breaking in my CV 21 and hope to master it like you seem to have done.
Jamgolf - welcome! What's your name?
Ryan - I am so glad you kept the Nokton 50. It suits you so well...
RyanK - hi! I don't know you, but looks like you have a super cute family. Looking forward to more of your images.
Adam - wishing your 50 APO a very speedy return.
Joakim - LOVE that shot. I really want to know what they are looking at ... very intriguing shot!

A few snapshots from me with the CV 21 and M-E.

Oct 17, 2013 at 02:04 AM

Previous versions of KatieInTexas's message #11868408 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »