Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11862127 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

\\Thanks Jeff.

This is not really my cup of tea, since I truly am shy to approach people for portraits, but as the girl is my student, during a fieldwork trip I was \"courageous enough\" to experiment on her a portrait comparison of wide open vs. f/8 from my Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d.:

Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K bokeh comparison: wide open vs. f/8 by labecoaves, on Flickr

D600 + Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d & CPU\'d hand held, ISO 250 (left), ISO 1000(right), f/1.8 (left) f/8 (right); at 1/640s (left) 1/100s(right).
A non scientific comparison, since at left there is some sun light on the model, not the case at right, and ISOs were different too. Anyway I think it is useful to show the pleasant bokeh this lens delivers wide open.

Oct 14, 2013 at 06:23 PM
asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

\\Thanks Jeff.

This is not really my cup of tea, since I truly am shy to approach people for portraits, but as the girl is my student during a fieldwork trip, I was \"courageous enough\" to experiment on her a portrait comparison of wide open vs. f/8 from my Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d.:

Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K bokeh comparison: wide open vs. f/8 by labecoaves, on Flickr

D600 + Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 K ai\'d & CPU\'d hand held, ISO 250 (left), ISO 1000(right), f/1.8 (left) f/8 (right); at 1/640s (left) 1/100s(right).
A non scientific comparison, since at left there is some sun light on the model, not the case at right, and ISOs were different too. Anyway I think it is useful to show the pleasant bokeh this lens delivers wide open.

Oct 14, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11862127 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.