Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of hans98ko's message #11861340 « Nikon D610 officially announced »

hans98ko
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon D610 officially announced

Contact Exxon, Mobil or Shell to help in the cleanup, they are the experts in cleaning up major oil spills.

Oh! By the way didn't you know that was the ND filter that Nikon build into the D600 to help you to safe a hundred dollars or so in purchasing one?

Added: Since on this topic of accessories, I would like to know why people are spending unnecessary dollars on purchasing an ExpoDisk to get the correct WB on their D800/E? I didn't check if the following will also work on the D600 when I have a chance to do it, but do help to confirm for other users if you can.
All one needs is to go to LV on the D800/E and activate the display to show the variation in exposure by toggling the OK button. It is best to activate custom function f10 to turn it ON, so as to simplify your operation without having to press the WB button while turning the wheels to change the setting.
Now, just look into the LCD and decide which color temperature suits your showing condition, you can even zoom into a certain area to decide if it looks better for you.
I post this is because recently one of the photographer who shoots with us bought a over a hundred dollars ExpoDisk for his D800E and I just couldn't understand why he is throwing money away and add the need to carry additional items in his bag?

Oct 14, 2013 at 04:09 AM
hans98ko
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Nikon D610 officially announced

Contact Exxon, Mobil or Shell to help in the cleanup, they are the experts in cleaning up major oil spills.

Oh! By the way didn't you know that was the ND filter that Nikon build into the D600 to help you to safe a hundred dollars or so in purchasing one?

Oct 14, 2013 at 03:31 AM

Previous versions of hans98ko's message #11861340 « Nikon D610 officially announced »