Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Jeff W.'s message #11850203 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Jeff W.
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

I\'m the proud owner of a Hasselblad 500CM Chrome Late with Waist Level, Acute-Matte w/Grid & Split, Rapid Wind Crank, etc. Two A12 Chrome Backs with Mask, Lindahll Dark Slide Holders. One Planar CF 2.8/80 mm lens. All are in \'Excellent Plus\' condition. All were sent to Hassleblad Certified Service Center for thorough CLA and return to factory specs. Just something I always to with used gear.

I\'ve got a several roles of TMax 100 and Tri-X 400 in the fridge and ready for testing.

Any suggestions for additional lenses (something wide and something lone) and accessories would be sincerely appreciated (Jim?).

Looks like I\'ll be shooting film again soon. I must admit to being excited to explore this new facet of my photography. Definitely not an outfit for dynamite aviation shooting, but it works wonders on a tripod. Just the type of slow paced and thoughtful photography and old may like myself will enjoy. I love the 6x6

Oct 08, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Previous versions of Jeff W.'s message #11850203 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.