Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of waltn's message #11845901 « Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster) »

waltn
[X]
FS: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

Item 1: Price drop: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

UPDATE: I will now entertain reasonable offers on this lens. Please feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse.

This lens is like-new, purchased new from B&H by me in May 2010. I am no longer able to get about doing bird photography like I used to, and this fantastic lens is just sitting in my closet. The glass is perfect and overall cosmetics are excellent.

I am including a circular polarizer with the lens. Price includes the lens, soft case, clear "filter", and circular polarizer.

A full description of the lens can be found at https://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=106&sort=7&cat=37&page=3.

Additional photos are available; send your email and I'll get them to you immediately. I can be reached on 442.222.4081 0900-2200 Pacific time any day; please call if you have any questions.

Price: $6000.00
Payment method: I will accept PayPal (add 4% for fees) or bank/cashier's check. Personal checks OK, but I will wait for funds to clear before shipping.
Item condition: 10

Oct 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
waltn
[X]

UPDATE: I will now entertain reasonable offers on this lens. Please feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse. At the current lowered price, I will include shipping and insurance CONUS.

This lens is like-new, purchased new from B&H by me in May 2010. I am no longer able to get about doing bird photography like I used to, and this fantastic lens is just sitting in my closet. The glass is perfect and overall cosmetics are excellent.

I am including a circular polarizer with the lens. Price includes the lens, soft case, clear "filter", and circular polarizer.

A full description of the lens can be found at https://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=106&sort=7&cat=37&page=3.

Additional photos are available; send your email and I'll get them to you immediately. I can be reached on 442.222.4081 0900-2200 Pacific time any day; please call if you have any questions.

Price: $6500.00
Payment method: I will accept PayPal (add 4% for fees) or bank/cashier's check. Personal checks OK, but I will wait for funds to clear before shipping.

Oct 10, 2013 at 11:33 AM
waltn
[X]

UPDATE: I will now entertain reasonable offers on this lens. Please feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse. At the current lowered price, I will include shipping and insurance CONUS.

Price: $6500.00

Oct 09, 2013 at 12:46 PM
waltn
[X]

Item 1: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster)

UPDATE: I will now entertain reasonable offers on this lens. Please feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse.

Price: $6800.00

Oct 05, 2013 at 05:22 PM

Previous versions of waltn's message #11845901 « Sold: Sigma 300-800mm telephoto for Canon (Sigmonster) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.