Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11843347 « f/1.2 or faster lenses wide open »

zhangyue
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: f/1.2 or faster lenses wide open

JaKo wrote:
zhangyue wrote: Got my 1.2 AIS back.

OK Michael and how do you like it now? (still wondering why would you sell it in the first place!)

I would take it for a day or two of evening/really low light shooting (well, you had this lens so you know better already) and post your good takes. You know, similar experience to a first date with an ex-girlfriend

After a short use, it is also remind me why we broke up ? I keep turning focus the wrong way, that cause missing the shot. One thing love it so much is having auto aperture back so I can get some f2.8 shot so easy.

f2

For a f1.2 comparison. So I guess it is still follow the rule of this thread. I almost always use it either f1.2 and after f5.6 within first marriage with it. I am sure I will use it at f2, f2.8 a lot, just for that gained auto aperture It is very sharp at f2.

Rokkor with 6D f1.2

Oct 04, 2013 at 04:20 AM

Previous versions of zhangyue's message #11843347 « f/1.2 or faster lenses wide open »