Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Nicolas_Goulet's message #11841716 « Sold: (CANADA) Vivitar 285HV + Cybersync (2 Receivers + 1 Transmitter) »

Nicolas_Goulet
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: (CANADA) Vivitar 285HV + Cybersync (2 Receivers + 1 Transmitter)

Item 1: Cybersync (2 Receivers + 1 Transmitter)

I'm selling my cybersync kit. It comes with the box and papers. It's in perfect shape, transmitter needs a new battery. There's a velcro patch on the back of the two receivers to secure them on 285HV.

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Vivtar 285HV

I'm selling a pair of modified 285HV. I added the sync cord and velcro patch on the side to secure the cybersync.

$50 each

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 9

Oct 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Nicolas_Goulet

I'm selling my cybersync kit. It comes with the box and papers. It's in perfect shape, transmitter needs a new battery. There's a velcro patch on the back of the two receivers to secure them on 285HV.

I'm selling a pair of modified 285HV. I added the sync cord and velcro patch on the side to secure the cybersync.

$50 each

Price: $50.00

Oct 03, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Nicolas_Goulet

$50 each

Price: $50

Nicolas_Goulet

Price: $80.00

Nicolas_Goulet
FS: (CANADA) Vivitar 285HV + Cybersync

Price: $150.00

Price: $100.00

Nicolas_Goulet
FS: CANADA: Vivitar 285HV + Cybersync

Nicolas_Goulet
FS: Vivitar 285HV + Cybersync

Previous versions of Nicolas_Goulet's message #11841716 « Sold: (CANADA) Vivitar 285HV + Cybersync (2 Receivers + 1 Transmitter) »