Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of eyelaser's message #11832572 « Olive...RIP(video added) »

eyelaser
Upload & Sell: Off
Olive...RIP

I learned the other day that my favorite leopard, Olive, had been killed by lions. She had given me hours of great viewing and photographic opportunities. She was an amazing huntress, great mother to her various cubs that she raised to adulthood and even though almost all leopards are quite beautiful, I think she was a supermodel in the leopard world. She was about 12 years old which is getting up there is leopard years but still quite vital and had recently raised more cubs. When I last saw her in 2011 she almost met her maker at the tooth and claw of a big male lion only to escape at the last second...it was only a matter of time before her luck ran out. You have left your legacy in the now adult and almost adult cubs that you raised and will inherit your territory.
Rest in peace beautiful lady...you will be missed.
Eric

3 One of her cubs

12 Another cub shot

13 Another cub pix

21 Another cub (1 year after the first ones)

25 2 Videos...meal time...warning (click on thumbnail)

27 Olive in Africa Geographic

29 Goodbye my friend

Sep 28, 2013 at 01:35 PM

Previous versions of eyelaser's message #11832572 « Olive...RIP(video added) »