Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11830394 « Andy Marcus Explains Himself »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: Off
Andy Marcus Explains Himself

Hehe, I figured you pros might see it in this light. But ya I think it\'s a fairly good introduction to what\'s involved with wedding photography. I haven\'t done one since the 70\'s and I guess there are those here just starting out and wondering what the basic expectations are, where to stand and so forth. In my case I\'m not looking to get into wedding photography or anything like that but thought this video might be interesting to someone thinking of doing so. I occasionally cruse wedding portfolios and ya mostly can\'t tell just by looking at them. But for sure, you guys are right on - if you have done more than one or two weddings this video is a waste of time. Even the audience questions were retarded IMO.

As for the presentation and entertainment value there was one kinda funny Donald Trump joke...

But most of the B&H videos are like this too. Extremely lame for those already in-the-know but maybe a little interesting for those just buying their first camera and wondering about going pro or trying to generate a little cash with the thing.

Sep 26, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11830394 « Andy Marcus Explains Himself »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.