Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of the solitaire's message #11824954 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

the solitaire
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

I wouldnīt mind a bit

I now have a working internet connection again so I wouldnīt mind some additional shots for all I missed while I was out in the dark.

105mm f2.5 P.C Nikkor @ f4, slightly cropped and lifted some shadow and toned down some highlights in PP

I picked up a 50mm f1.4 S.C from the customs office yesterday and try to get to grips with that one. The front element has some scratches, but for $60 I think itīs still in good enough shape and itīs a nice small and lightweight lens so itīs a keeper.

The 55 f1.2 S.C departed from Australia today. It should be here within a week or two at the very latest.

I already prepared a compact camera bag which holds my 28mm f2.8 Ai, the 105 f2.5 P.C, a PK13 tube and the Nikon FM2 with a few rolls of film and body cap as well as my D300 with the 50mm mounted. I guess the 50mm will be replaced by the 55mm as soon as that arrives.

A nice wide angle lens to complement that set of 4 would be interesting as would the 180 f2.8 to complete my needs for longer focal lengths. Then again, I wonder if I really need 5 lenses where the current set of 3 already covers most of m shooting needs.

Sep 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
the solitaire

I wouldnīt mind a bit

I now have a working internet connection again so I wouldnīt mind some additional shots for all I missed while I was out in the dark.

105mm f2.5 P.C Nikkor @ f4, slightly cropped and lifted some shadow and toned down some highlights in PP

I picked up a 50mm f1.4 S.C from the customs office yesterday and try to get to grips with that one. The front element has some scratches, but for $60 I think itīs still in good enough shape and itīs a nice small and lightweight lens so itīs a keeper.

The 55 f1.2 S.C departed from Australia today. It should be here within a week or two at the very latest.

I already prepared a compact camera bag which holds my 28mm f2.8 Ai, the 105 f2.5 P.C, a PK13 tube and the Nikon FM2 with a few rolls of film and body cap as well as my D300 with the 50mm mounted. I guess the 50mm will be replaced by the 55mm as soon as that arrives.

A nice wide angle lens to complement that set of 4 would be interesting as would the 180 f2.8 to complete my needs for longer focal lengths. Then again, I wonder if I really need 5 lenses where the current set of 3 already covers most of m shooting needs.

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:41 AM
the solitaire

I wouldnīt mind a bit

Sep 24, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Previous versions of the solitaire's message #11824954 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.