Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of GCasey's message #11815948 « Priest calling out videographers/photographers »

GCasey
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Priest calling out videographers/photographers

Njphotostudio wrote:
Lack of communication among every one. I always make sure to talk to my clients before wedding if the officiant will be ok with taking photos. And on the day of the event, I double check again with client and officiant where can I stand without any problems. Plus I even ask as a request if possible where and how they should face so I could record the even with photo or video. After all, it is the clients special day and they want nice memories of it. So every one have to be in the same program.

Perfect procedure and solution!

When one of our friends planned the wedding of their daughter, they wanted nice memories (photos) and were impressed with a photographer whom suggested working with the pastor to record the event. They wanted it to be about the couple and did not want the photographer wandering around and disturbing people in any way. In this wedding a husband/wife team stayed in one position and photographed the ceremony without flash. They got the photos the parents and bride wanted without irritating guests.

Sep 19, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Previous versions of GCasey's message #11815948 « Priest calling out videographers/photographers »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.