Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of lilbunny's message #11811083 « Scammed. Would appreciate any input. »

lilbunny
Upload & Sell: Off
Scammed. Would appreciate any input.

Update:

I posted a thread on potn , but it was deleted by the mods. Unfortunately, even though my main intentions were just to warn people and get suggestions of what to do the mods did not see it that way. There were a few members that posted on my thread before it was deleted and offer some very helpful information on how to pursue this matter.

One of the members confirmed with me that Ian Talbot is in fact part of the AFA and graduated 2010. His fathers name is Douglas Talbot and lives in Concord/Weare, NH.

Another member has tie with the military and offered to seek help from the inside so we\'ll see where we going with this. At this point it\'s a waiting game.

Just a bit of info but we\'re getting somewhere and im currently waiting for more evidence. I feel like layers of Ian Talbot is starting to unfold and it makes me feel like something can be done about this. Once again thank you for all your support , I really appreciate it all . At times like these it is great to know that there are so many awesome people out there that is willing to lend a helping hand to a total stranger. I will try to update should anything arises. Have a good night.

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM
lilbunny
Upload & Sell: Off
Scammed. Would appreciate any input.

Update:

I posted a thread on potn , but it was deleted by the mods. Unfortunately, even though my main intentions were just to warn people and get suggestions of what to do the mods did not see it that way. There were a few members that posted on my thread before it was deleted and offer some very helpful information on how to pursue this matter.

One of the members confirmed with me that Ian Talbot is in fact part of the AFA and graduated 2010. His fathers name is Douglas Talbot and lives in Concord/Weare, NH.

Another member has tie with the military and offered to elicit help from the inside so we\'ll see where we going with this. At this point it\'s a waiting game.

Just a bit of info but we\'re getting somewhere and im currently waiting for more evidence. I feel like layers of Ian Talbot is starting to unfold and it makes me feel like something can be done about this. Once again thank you for all your support , I really appreciate it all . At times like these it is great to know that there are so many awesome people out there that is willing to lend a helping hand to a total stranger. I will try to update should anything arises. Have a good night.

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Previous versions of lilbunny's message #11811083 « Scammed. Would appreciate any input. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.