Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of SargentRay's message #11808682 « A day in the life of a sports shooter. »

SargentRay
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: A day in the life of a sports shooter.

brewe wrote:
Great story Sarge, you really have to love it.

Yup got to be a little crazy too, but when you really think about it isn\'t it required just a little bit to be crazy to make it as a photographer ? I mean whatever field of photography you choose you\'ll have to invest time and money to be any good at it. You\'ll also have to sacrifice a lot of things and make great efforts to achieve your goals whatever they might be. Sports shooting is just one of the difficult fields of expertise, just think about he wedding photographers and the sum of efforts they put in a single day of shooting with often heat and people not always fun to deal with. Or the bird and wildlife photographers, i mean they carry such heavy gear and sometimes walk for miles just to make 1 good shot. All worth it in their eyes whan they get everithing just right and get to enjoy all of their hard work either looking at their printed photos or staring at their computer screens.

Only true photographers can really appreciate these moments of satisfaction. It\'s hard to make it as a photographer, but after 40 years of it i still love it :-)

Sep 15, 2013 at 08:10 PM

Previous versions of SargentRay's message #11808682 « A day in the life of a sports shooter. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.