Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Oregon Gal's message #11808638 « #571 Kolster Radio / NEW IMAGE »

Oregon Gal
Upload & Sell: Off
#571 Kolster Radio / NEW IMAGE

Edited for WA Entry change

Shotgun image replaced with:
KOLSTER Radio complete with \"STATION GUIDE\" and \"SKY PILOT RADIO CO\" MANUFACTURES\' SERVICE. This radio belonged to my Grandmother, she owned several and I used to listen to these old radios in my teens, sure brings back some good memories. Now I really seem to be dating myself

Sep 16, 2013 at 05:33 PM
Oregon Gal
#571 Model 1867 Shotgun

Family heirloom, 12 gauge shotgun which belonged to my husband\'s Great, Great Grandfather and was manufactured in the late 1880\'s. It\'s nice to own a relic from the past and it\'s in great condition, don\'t know if I would ever fire it though

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Oregon Gal
#571 Model 1867 Shotgun

Family heirloom, 12 gauge shotgun which belonged to my husband\'s Great, Great Grandfather and was manufactured in the late 1880\'s. It\'s nice to own a relic from the past and it\'s in great condition, don\'t know if I would ever fire it though

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:31 PM
Oregon Gal
#571 Model 1867 Shotgun

Sep 15, 2013 at 09:26 PM
Oregon Gal
#571 Model 1867 Shotgun

Sep 15, 2013 at 07:44 PM

Previous versions of Oregon Gal's message #11808638 « #571 Kolster Radio / NEW IMAGE »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.