Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11808160 « Is this believable? »

Bifurcator
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Is this believable?

ben egbert wrote:
I would like to hear what you all think of this processing? Go ahead and tell me if it has a color cast, but I also want to know if it’s too HDR, too much clarity too much saturation etc. Or if you don\'t like the term believable, is it overcooked?.

I think both images are believable and not overcooked. I would however run the desaturation brush along the top of that orange hilltop. I wouldn\'t use the color sliders so as the keep the nice orange lines in the trees - or if that, then select the hilltop first and then... Also I\'d lighten the whole image up a bit. It\'s too dark and dreary here...

I like both images - the before and the after. But I think the after is a little better.

My idea:

Sep 15, 2013 at 03:08 PM
Bifurcator

ben egbert wrote:
I would like to hear what you all think of this processing? Go ahead and tell me if it has a color cast, but I also want to know if it’s too HDR, too much clarity too much saturation etc. Or if you don\'t like the term believable, is it overcooked?.

I think both images are believable and not overcooked. I would however run the desaturation brush along the top of that orange hilltop. I wouldn\'t use the color sliders so as the keep the nice orange lines in the trees - or if that, then select the hilltop first and then...

I like both images - the before and the after. But I think the after is a little better.

My idea:

Sep 15, 2013 at 03:06 PM
Bifurcator

ben egbert wrote:

I think both images are believable and not overcooked. I would however run the desaturation brush along the top of that orange hilltop. I wouldn\'t use the color sliders so as the keep the nice orange lines in the trees - or if that, then select the hilltop first and then...

Sep 15, 2013 at 02:46 PM

Previous versions of Bifurcator's message #11808160 « Is this believable? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.