Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of James Markus's message #11807421 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

James Markus
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

I picked up a newer 28mm f2.8 ais. I wanted to see if the SIC lens coating made a difference, because the older version Nikkor was already one of Nikon\';s best lenses. Well, it did make a difference - at least between the two samples I now own. This is a curved surface of a canned air container. The sharper one is the new lens. Oh, and the color is slightly more neutral. Both shot at f2.8

Sep 15, 2013 at 07:47 AM
James Markus
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

I picked up a newer 28mm f2.8 ais. I wanted to see if the SIC lens coating made a difference, because the older version Nikkor was already one of Nikon\';s best lenses. Well, it did make a difference - at least between the two samples I now own. This is a curved surface of a canned air container. The sharper one is the new lens. Oh, and the color is slightly more neutral.

Sep 15, 2013 at 07:39 AM

Previous versions of James Markus's message #11807421 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.