Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of sniderbr's message #11806391 « Withdrawn: Apple iPad 4, Retina, 16 GB, Black, Wi-Fi, w/Smart Cover »

sniderbr
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Apple iPad 4, Retina, 16 GB, Black, Wi-Fi, w/Smart Cover

Item 1: Apple iPad 4, Retina, 16 GB, Black, Wi-Fi, w/Smart Cover

I have seven (7) iPads for sale, all are 16 GB, WiFi only, black, with Retina display (4th gen, current model as of 09/14/2013). I'm selling them on behalf of a small company I work for. We use them to conduct scientific studies for biomedical research. These particular iPads were used at a special-needs school earlier this year.

No scratches on any of the displays that I can see. All of the iPads have some moderate scuffing on the back (in the aluminum), with a few larger scuffs/scratches on a few of them. No dents or deformities on the corners. The wear looks as you'd expect after a few months of moderate use at a grade school without a case. I've included a few pics (below) of a typical back, and close-ups of the worst scuffs/scratches.

Additionally, the boxes have permanent marker ink on the front, where the school teachers marked a letter (e.g., "B") on the box to identify which students were to use it. As such, I've conservatively marked the iPads as "8 - well used" although a few of them are closer to an 8+/9.

All 7 iPads include the original box; 5 of them have the AC adapter and USB-lightning cable, 1 of them is missing the AC adapter, but includes the USB-lightning cable, and the last 1 is missing both the AC adapter and the USB-lightning cable.

Each iPad also includes an Apple Smart Cover, light gray, with no packaging. The covers are in 8+ condition.

Everything is 100% functional, and the cosmetic damage should be entirely hidden if you use a back cover/case. Still covered under original 1-year warranty until late May 2014.

A refurbished iPad 4 with these same specs are going for $419 from Apple. I'd like to sell these for the following:

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: SOLD
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, USB-lightning cable: SOLD
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover: SOLD

Edit: pics added, please see below...

Price: $340.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8

Oct 01, 2013 at 12:26 AM
sniderbr

I have seven (7) iPads for sale, all are 16 GB, WiFi only, black, with Retina display (4th gen, current model as of 09/14/2013). I'm selling them on behalf of a small company I work for. We use them to conduct scientific studies for biomedical research. These particular iPads were used at a special-needs school earlier this year.

No scratches on any of the displays that I can see. All of the iPads have some moderate scuffing on the back (in the aluminum), with a few larger scuffs/scratches on a few of them. No dents or deformities on the corners. The wear looks as you'd expect after a few months of moderate use at a grade school without a case. I've included a few pics (below) of a typical back, and close-ups of the worst scuffs/scratches.

Additionally, the boxes have permanent marker ink on the front, where the school teachers marked a letter (e.g., "B") on the box to identify which students were to use it. As such, I've conservatively marked the iPads as "8 - well used" although a few of them are closer to an 8+/9.

All 7 iPads include the original box; 5 of them have the AC adapter and USB-lightning cable, 1 of them is missing the AC adapter, but includes the USB-lightning cable, and the last 1 is missing both the AC adapter and the USB-lightning cable.

Each iPad also includes an Apple Smart Cover, light gray, with no packaging. The covers are in 8+ condition.

Everything is 100% functional, and the cosmetic damage should be entirely hidden if you use a back cover/case. Still covered under original 1-year warranty until late May 2014.

A refurbished iPad 4 with these same specs are going for $419 from Apple. I'd like to sell these for the following:

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $340 shipped - 4 SOLD; 0 PENDING PAYMENT, 1 REMAIN

Sep 27, 2013 at 03:37 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $340 shipped - 3 SOLD; 0 PENDING PAYMENT, 2 REMAIN

Sep 26, 2013 at 06:19 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $345 shipped - 2 SOLD; 1 PENDING PAYMENT, 2 REMAIN
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, USB-lightning cable: $335 shipped SOLD
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover: $325 shipped SOLD

Price: $345.00

Sep 25, 2013 at 02:37 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $345 shipped - 1 SOLD; 1 PENDING PAYMENT, 3 REMAIN
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, USB-lightning cable: $335 shipped SOLD
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover: $325 shipped SOLD

Sep 25, 2013 at 02:36 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $345 shipped - 1 SOLD; 1 PENDING PAYMENT, 3 REMAIN
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover: $340 shipped SOLD

Sep 22, 2013 at 09:17 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $355 shipped - 1 SOLD; 1 PENDING PAYMENT, 3 REMAIN

Price: $355.00

Sep 21, 2013 at 05:26 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $355 shipped SOLD 1, 4 REMAIN

Sep 20, 2013 at 04:20 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $355 shipped
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, USB-lightning cable: $335 shipped

Sep 16, 2013 at 11:29 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $375 shipped
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, USB-lightning cable: $355 shipped

Price: $375.00

Sep 15, 2013 at 11:16 PM
sniderbr

(5) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, AC adapter, USB-lightning cable: $375 shipped
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover, USB-lightning cable: $355 shipped
(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover: $340 shipped

Sep 14, 2013 at 06:07 PM
sniderbr

Everything is 100% functional, and the cosmetic damage should be entirely hidden if you use a back cover/case.

(1) iPad 4, condition 8, includes box, Smart Cover: $340 shipped

(uploading pics today)

Sep 14, 2013 at 06:07 PM

Previous versions of sniderbr's message #11806391 « Withdrawn: Apple iPad 4, Retina, 16 GB, Black, Wi-Fi, w/Smart Cover »