Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of cbrandt's message #11796374 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

cbrandt
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Have some sad news on the Antique Aviation front ..

A T-50 went down last Labor Day .. only found this past Sunday 6 days later .. when the couple missed a meeting with a friend ...

Though officials haven\'t identified officially the pilot and his wife, the missing person report / missing aircraft was on Thomas and Elaine Huf ...... They were found deceased with their aircraft.

N41759

http://wnep.com/2013/09/08/2-dead-in-susquhanna-county-plane-crash/

I posted this T-50 after the Horne Point antique airplane fly in this year - It was raining cats and dogs yet this gentleman gave me a ton of photos on a grass airfield / runway that was getting increasingly soft - and then came around again to give me one of those once in a lifetime photos for a hobbyist like myself.

Thank you .. RIP Tom and Elaine Huf

I believe I also mentioned that he stripped down to red and white boxers and knee high socks and dress shoes and posed for many photos with his plane as a business traveler and such horse play for a Antique Plane Calendar one of the pilots wives was publishing .... Will sales go thru the roof or will they pull his photos .. I don\'t know .........

Sep 09, 2013 at 06:59 PM

Previous versions of cbrandt's message #11796374 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.