Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of normsmith's message #11793067 « Hairy Hummingbirds »

normsmith
Upload & Sell: Off
Hairy Hummingbirds

Every few years parts, Tucson hummingbird lover\'s sugar bill skyrockets. I tend to tolerate the nectar feeding bats, I do like to photograph them. Last night 3 or more of them were busy draining my feeder. I have my security camera trained on the feeder. I watch tv and when they start feeding I go into action (if you consider holding a camera up against a window pane action).
I focus on the feeder and just watch when a bat is at the feeder. I have found that my porch lite doesn\'t bother them nor does the flash. Needles to say, I have many misses for every good shot.

Sep 08, 2013 at 09:26 AM
normsmith
Upload & Sell: Off
Hairy Hummingbirds

Every few years parts, Tucson hummingbird lover\'s sugar bill skyrockets. I tend to tolerate the nectar feeding bats, I do like to photograph them. Last night 3 or more of them were busy draining my feeder. I have my security camera trained on the feeder. I watch tv and when they start feeding I go into action (if you consider holding a camera up against a window pane action).
I focus on the feeder and just watch when a bat is at the feeder. I have found that my porch lite doesn\'t bother them nor does the flash. Needles to say, I have many misses for every good shot.

Sep 08, 2013 at 09:24 AM

Previous versions of normsmith's message #11793067 « Hairy Hummingbirds »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.