Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of KatieInTexas's message #11789478 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

KatieInTexas
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Doug - impressive scenery!
Andrew - Beautiful work. I will let you know when the bracket arrives - it is still in transit to me.
Mike - thanks for answering my questions. I suppose I need to be more brave in changing lenses on the fly. I find myself sticking with a lens when I should really change it - for fear of exposing the sensor.
Ryan - I got the version I of the 35 1.2. I really blame/thank YOU for my whole transition to Leica in the first place. I had been eyeing it for over a year, thinking I would just get an M8; but when I *almost* pulled the trigger on your CV 21 1.8 (which I still lust after) I decided to just dive right in hear first and go M9 and sell our on everything else. I know the CV lenses well (I also shoot an R4A and R3A) and already had several, but looking at your images made me pull the trigger on both the 35 and 50 1.5.

Sep 06, 2013 at 09:42 AM

Previous versions of KatieInTexas's message #11789478 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.