Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Mr Mouse's message #11786592 « Adobe offerts Photoshop+Lightning cloud for $9.99/mo »

Mr Mouse
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Aodbe offerts Photoshop+Lightning cloud for $9.99/mo

Been using Photoshop since PS3 skipped some upgrades did PS3, PS5, PS7, CS, CS2, CS3, CS5 and CS6. I would not do Photoshop CC it cost was high at $20 a month and there are too many bugs. But in a couple of weeks I will most likely go for Adobe Photography Program At $10 a month. Its the same cost I was use to with old Photoshop Standard Upgrades since Adobe was putting in place a policy that all upgrade must be purchased.

Photoshop CC is Photoshop Extended so I get more and I want the latest ACR. I'll not be using the other things included with the exception of Photoshop CC Upgrades and hopefully bug fixes. Still I feel $10 a month is a good price. Adobe state if they stop developing Photoshop they will make the last version permanent and free for current users. Which is acceptable for me.

Still I am a users that is highly critical about Adobe abandoning the photography market which is what Adobe is still doing. Let face it this package is not aimed at the photographers it is aimed at old Photoshop user that did not like that Adobe doubled the cost of using Photoshop and would not go for CC. While I'll most likely will opt for this deal for it does not increase my cost of Photoshop. The deal is limited to old customers and and goes away year end. So Adobe is still abandoning the photography market. Adobe is just trying to hand on to old Photoshop customers and not loose their upgrade money.

Sep 05, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Mr Mouse
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Aodbe offerts Photoshop+Lightning cloud for $9.99/mo

Been using Photoshop since PS3 skipped some upgrades did PS3, PS5, PS7, CS, CS2, CS3, CS5 and CS6. I would not do Photoshop CC it cost was high at $20 a month and there are too many bugs. But in a couple of weeks I will most likely go for Adobe Photography Program At $10 a month. Its the same cost I was use to with old Photoshop Standard Upgrades since Adobe was putting in place a policy that all upgrade must be purchased.

Photoshop CC is Photoshop Extended so I get more and I want the latest ACR. I'll not be using the other things included with the exception of Photoshop CC Upgrades and hopefully bug fixes. Still I feel $10 a month is a good price. Adobe state if they stop developing Photoshop they will make the last version permanent and free for current users. Which is acceptable for me.

Sep 05, 2013 at 02:31 AM

Previous versions of Mr Mouse's message #11786592 « Adobe offerts Photoshop+Lightning cloud for $9.99/mo »