Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Rodolfo Paiz's message #11786169 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Rodolfo Paiz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Hope everyone sees this as an "if it's useful to you" heads up rather than advertising, but anyway. FYI, just posted an LNIB D7100 and 18-200 VR2 in the Buy & Sell forum. Only 1075 clicks and the condition to match.

I'll also have a full Nikon 1 kit (V1) for sale as soon as I can get pics of it. I'm happy with the images from the Nikon 1, and even more so from the D7100. It's just that they end up getting very little use in my hands... 1075 clicks in 5 months is absurd. I keep trying to use smaller kit so I'll have it with me more often, but then I just keep picking up the D800 when I leave the house... ugh. Someday I'll settle this argument with myself.

Sep 04, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Rodolfo Paiz
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Hope everyone sees this as an "if it's useful to you" heads up rather than advertising, but anyway. FYI, just posted an LNIB D7100 and 18-200 VR2 in the Buy & Sell forum. Only 1075 clicks and the condition to match.

I keep trying to use smaller kit so I'll have it with me more often, but then I just keep picking up the D800 when I leave the house... ugh. Someday I'll settle this argument with myself.

Sep 04, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Previous versions of Rodolfo Paiz's message #11786169 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »